TRESemme Moisture Rich Luxurious Moisture Conditioner uploaded by Josephine W.TRESemme Moisture Rich Luxurious Moisture Conditioner uploaded by Tímea S.TRESemme Moisture Rich Luxurious Moisture Conditioner uploaded by Nah N.

BY TRESEMMÉ

The TRESemm Moisture Rich Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers optimized hydration that targets dryness and locks in moisture where your hair needs it most. Created for daily use this advanced moisturizing system with vitamin E helps restore vibrancy and makes dry damaged hair soft without weighing it down. This moisturizing conditioner delivers a salon-healthy look and enviable shine. see more...

Jennifer S.
Clarkston
Their products work pretty well. I have sensitive scalp and my hair is very thick and long. It works great and conditions well. Always big bottles and great prices. Love the smell of their products. I would buy again if I didn't need specific products for my type of hair and scalp issues
Mackenzie M.
Menomonee Falls
This was an average conditioner. I wouldn't say it changed my hair at all or made any significant difference but I did notice that the product felt silky in my hair and locked in the moisture I had in the ends of my hair which was nice. I would recommend as drugstore product.
Ashley S.
Scranton, PA
The tresemme condition tends to leave my hair very greasy. I do not find it effective at all. Also, the fragrance smell is so strong it can sometimes give me a headache. I picked this up at Target for a decent price. I will not be repurchasing this again.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
TRESemme has a very distinct smell that I really love and is a reason that I buy it a lot. My hair is always super soft after using it and I feel like my hair feels more moisturized and even stronger after using the conditioner.
Jody S.
The only conditioner I seem to use on the daily anymore. Leaves my hair easy to comb through after every wash and never lets me down. Hair is shiny, manageable, and soft to the touch.
Courtney S.
This works wonders on my hair! After each use my hair felt like i had just left the salon. Leaves me with healthy, smooth, beautiful hair
Kat A.
Denver, Colorado
Let’s talk about favorites. My hair is finally recovering from the daily hair wars. My hair feels & looks so much healthier
Heidi B.
Ashland, KY
Does exactly as advertised and smells fantastic. Also helps with volume worth every penny! Recommend for sure!
Michelle M.
Love this conditioner! Leaves my hair silky and smooth without the heaviness some conditioners leave.
Alba N.
Walton On Thames, Surrey
Tresseme Shampoo & conditioners are all great. I love the moisturising line.
When my hair was super long I loved using it more as it help detangle my hair easily.
Love how my hair stays hydrated and soft.
It doesn’t weigh down your hair either.
I love to find it on sale and bulk up because I always use it.