TRESemme Moisture Rich Luxurious Moisture Conditioner uploaded by Nah N.TRESemme Moisture Rich Luxurious Moisture Conditioner uploaded by Tímea S.

BY TRESEMMÉ

The TRESemm Moisture Rich Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers optimized hydration that targets dryness and locks in moisture where your hair needs it most. Created for daily use this advanced moisturizing system with vitamin E helps restore vibrancy and makes dry damaged hair soft without weighing it down. This moisturizing conditioner delivers a salon-healthy look and enviable shine. see more...

Jennifer S.
Clarkston
Their products work pretty well. I have sensitive scalp and my hair is very thick and long. It works great and conditions well. Always big bottles and great prices. Love the smell of their products. I would buy again if I didn't need specific products for my type of hair and scalp issues
Mackenzie M.
Menomonee Falls
This was an average conditioner. I wouldn't say it changed my hair at all or made any significant difference but I did notice that the product felt silky in my hair and locked in the moisture I had in the ends of my hair which was nice. I would recommend as drugstore product.
Ashley S.
Jermyn, PA
The tresemme condition tends to leave my hair very greasy. I do not find it effective at all. Also, the fragrance smell is so strong it can sometimes give me a headache. I picked this up at Target for a decent price. I will not be repurchasing this again.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
TRESemme has a very distinct smell that I really love and is a reason that I buy it a lot. My hair is always super soft after using it and I feel like my hair feels more moisturized and even stronger after using the conditioner.
Rianna H.
A god send for dry hair! So much moisture and life came back to my hair after using this system. I should buy more, but the 7 repair system is just as great. So affordable and worth every penny! When I run out of my new system, this is what I will be going back to! Love it!!
Jody S.
The only conditioner I seem to use on the daily anymore. Leaves my hair easy to comb through after every wash and never lets me down. Hair is shiny, manageable, and soft to the touch.
Michelle M.
Love this conditioner! Leaves my hair silky and smooth without the heaviness some conditioners leave.
Nah N.
Is the best prodict to moisturize your hair i love the mini size cause is perfect to travel , also leave your hair without frizz
Erin D.
Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire
This conditioner is amazing. I use this following my shampoo from the same range, although only condition my hair about once or twice a week. This conditioner makes my hair feel ever softer and it makes it look luscious and sleek. Amazing conditioner and would recommend, you can get it cheap at Asda or b&m!
Veronica D.
Barrie, ON
Tresemme is one of my holy grail brands for great conditioners and in my opinion this is one of their best.  Like a lot of their conditioners this is lightweight with an almost gel-cream texture and yet it moisturizes like some of the thickest salon conditioners out there.  It leaves hair unbelievably soft, silky, and detangled without weighing it down whatsoever.  It's also my favourite conditioner to use as a conditioning rinse on days I skip shampoo - my hair looks clean and soooo soft.  Like most Tresemme products this has a light fresh pleasant scent.