BY TRESEMMÉ

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
Yes yes yes yes! So good! I love this conditioner it honestly makes my hair feel so soft and smooth after I use it! I used to dye my hair so much and my ends would be so dried out but this locks in the moisture and makes my hair feel like silk! And it goes on so smooth it's weightless and can I just say that it smells so good too!
Josephine W.
Canada
Review for: Moisture more...
I like this product! It really gives hydration to the dry hair and locks in misture. It also smells fantastic and fresh!
India W.
Review for: Moisture more...
I love using this on most of my wash n go’s . It cleanses and coats my scalp and dramatically adds moisture to my dry hair. The smell is great and do not rinse out. I use as a leave in conditioner and am too too satisfied with the way my hair works so well with this product Suave® Conditioner Tropical Coconut 🥥🌴
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
I bought a 3FL OZ bottle TRESeemé Moisture Rich conditioner at Walmart for under 2 a bottle. I love that I can trust the lid of the bottles to stay closed in my bag when traveling. It smells sweet and lingers on my hair after washing. My fine,damaged hair always looks better after using.
Monique C.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
Love love love this stuff ! Great brand and leaves your hair A1 ! I always buy it with a pump just to make things a little easier in the shower. Just a few pumps go along way! If you haven't tried it I recommend it! TRESemmé Haircare Products
Keimy S.
San Antonio
I used this every night and it leaves my hair so soft and it didn't leaves any dandruff on me. I love it so much
Midori T.
Syracuse, NY
Probably the most affordable hair conditioner I have tried. It definitely adds moisture to my hair and makes my hair silky and smooth. I have been using it for a year and will continue using it.
Pilar G.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my conditioner is always in my bathroom can never miss is my favorite and my hair is soft and with a pleasant smell I always use this brand tresemme is the best.
Ayesha K.
Bridgetown, BB
It was OK. Light creamy consistency, light scent, cheap, it left my hair really soft, lots of slip, easy to find in stores and that's about it. Didn't wow me in the way I wanted it to, but I liked it.
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
One thing I always wanted to bring when in a travel is a hair conditioner. I want my hair to be as tamed and smooth even under any condition. This conditioner and it's travel size was just perfect for my needs! Even with the whole day walking under the sun, my hair still smell good and feeling soft. Can't go without it! Still prefer this conditioner over the shampoo/conditioner of the hotel!
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends