BY TRESEMMÉ #82 in Conditioner

• How does this conditioner compare to others? Is it easy t...3 Answers
  • Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
courtney L.
I love this conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling silky and soft every single time. And after every use my hair feels fuller and stronger. I love it!! And it smells wonderful!!
Chelsea M.
Noblesville, IN
I used this along time ago and didn't like how it made my hair feel. It did not condition it very well and was very ratty. So I stopped using. I just recently started using again and I do think its better than the first time I tried it.
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Review for: TRESemme Moisture-Rich Conditioner more...
I have used Tresemme shampoo and conditioner for a long time and I love it. My hair is naturally thin and unmanageable and I have found that the Tresemme products make it more manageable and do not leave a residue. The Amazon Pantry price was comparable to Wal-Mart. I would definitely recommend this product to others looking for a great conditioner at a competitive price.
Danya R.
Los Angeles , CA
I love the way that my hair feels after using TRESemme Conditioner. I always get compliments on how pretty my hair smells too! I notice that my hair stays cleaner longer and I don't have to wash my hair as often. I have very thick hair and I don't have to use as much conditioner with TRESemme as I do with other conditioners. My hair keeps it's moisture for a couple of days with this conditioner. I never have any residue from using this conditioner either, it rinses out smoothly. A dab the size of quarter to half dollar will do of this conditioner as well. I really like this conditioner and recommend trying it if you're hair is dry to not very oily.
Sophia M.
Hattiesburg, MS
These bottled are huge. I wouldn't say this worked better than the average shampoos and conditioners, but yeah
Shalee G.
Saint Charles , MO
Very affordable sold in most beauty supply isles in chain stores. Smells great leaves hair feeling smoother an gives better volume
Tammy M.
Follansbee
This is a great shampoo. I have even taken travel sized bottles on vacation at times. It has a great smell and feel. I would recommend this product.
Angela T.
Review for: Moisture more...
Love both shampoo and conditioners. A must try for those looking for a quality at home conditioner to use. You usually purchase this item in CVS, Target, Walmart and or Local beauty stores like Sally's.
Julie R.
Review for: Moisture more...
This doesn't work for my super thick hair. It is not moisturizing enough and doesn't condition well or detangle enough for my hair needs.
Lu C.
Review for: Moisture Vitamin E Moisture Rich Hair Conditioners And Treatments more...
Love love love this conditioner! Makes my hair so soft and silky smooth!!!!
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends