BY TRESEMMÉ

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Kerri C.
Mount Holly, NC
I love this stuff. It has a great smell without being overpowering. It makes my hair soft and gives it body.
Arlenne D.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
Love this hair care line! Always leavesu hair super soft and silky!! I would so recommend this to my friends!
Syboney G.
Mcallen, TX
I love this conditioner. I have used it for many years. My 7 year old daughter uses tresemme products as will
Kelli J.
Holland , MI
This line of hair care product is hands down one of the best. It cleanses and moisturizes all types of hair.
Isabella T.
Manitowoc
Review for: Moisture more...
This keeps the ends of my hair silky smooth and looking like a model’s hair! It detangles my knots with ease!
Rachel K.
Dallas, TX
After the first use you could immediately tell that my hair didn't look dry, look amazing throughout the day.
Chelsea V.
Wichita, KS
Smells very good and makes my hair feel super soft afterward! You get a lot of product for the price as well
Sarah G.
Smyrna, TN
Like I said about the shampoo, I love this! It’s leaves your hair looking beautifully fresh and ready to go!!
Geneva a.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
This conditioner hydrates my hair, and when I have breakage or dead ends this certain one helps the most. :)
Ashley S.
Kaufman, TX
I'm working on growing out my hair and it's really prone to breakage. This conditioner has been a lifesaver!
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends