BY TRESEMMÉ #67 in Conditioner

• How does this conditioner compare to others? Is it easy t...3 Answers
  • Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Cassandra K.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
Great amount for price. Love the pump, makes it easy to condition hair. Great smell and good for all hair types.
kim K.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite conditioner. I use every other day to condition my curly hair. It leaves my hair manageable and soft
Maggy P.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Moisture more...
This is forever the conditioner I will be picking up. It smells very good and leaves my hair feeling super soft.
Tamica W.
The best conditioner I have ever tried. Helped with my dry brittle ends! And its easy to find at any drugstore.
Angie D.
Shreveport, LA
TRESemme moisture rich leavse my hair soft and oh so easy to manage. I've always loved this brand of products.
Stormie C.
Greenville, IN
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
Great conditioner! This is my go to brand for conditioner and shampoo. Great for my curls and easy on my scalp.
Zuleima M.
It is amazing just like the shampoo. I usually buy the pink one that is for volume but all of them are amazing.
Tonya B.
Sanford, NC
Love this, makes my hair super soft and bouncy, doesn't weigh it down or make it feel waxy like some others do.
Heidi B.
Ashland, KY
Review for: Moisture more...
Does exactly as advertised and smells fantastic. Also helps with volume worth every penny! Recommend for sure!
jessica s.
Love that it lasts me so. Long since it's such a huge bottle for such a amazing price. I love treseme products
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends