BY TRESEMMÉ

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Angie D.
Shreveport, LA
TRESemme moisture rich leavse my hair soft and oh so easy to manage. I've always loved this brand of products.
Zuleima M.
It is amazing just like the shampoo. I usually buy the pink one that is for volume but all of them are amazing.
Heidi B.
Ashland, KY
Review for: Moisture more...
Does exactly as advertised and smells fantastic. Also helps with volume worth every penny! Recommend for sure!
Jailynn V.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
My family and I use conditioner every day and we love it so much every time we run out we go and buy some more
Stormie C.
Greenville, IN
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
Great conditioner! This is my go to brand for conditioner and shampoo. Great for my curls and easy on my scalp.
Tonya B.
Sanford, NC
Love this, makes my hair super soft and bouncy, doesn't weigh it down or make it feel waxy like some others do.
Roxy D.
Sparta, MI
Review for: Moisture Vitamin E Moisture Rich Hair Conditioners And Treatments more...
Personally I like Tresemme products. They do a pretty good job. Wish they had a bit of a better smell to them.
Cecelia T.
Review for: Moisture more...
I love it gives my hair bounce and soft it's even helping my hair get healthier it smells good and I love it ❤️
Jessica F.
Hanapepe, HI
This is my second time repurchasing this, I love it. It makes my hair silky soft and the scent is intoxicating.
Regan S.
Geraldine , AL
Review for: Moisture Rich more...
It’s okay I don’t think it’s great I don’t think it’s horrible it’s an okay conditioner I mean it does the job.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends