BY TRESEMMÉ

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Journey W.
Beckley, WV
This conditioner literally makes your hair feel like silk. I definitely recommend to anyone that has damaged hair.
Silvia M.
Brunswick
Ayuda a desenredar mi cabello y lo deja muy suave y manejable. Especial para uso en cabellos resecos y procesados.
Sydney B.
Greenbelt, MD
This conditioner feels great! Makes my hair silky and soft! And the pimp is a great functional part of the product
brenda a.
smells really good and it does his job at an affordable price. I love the way my hair smells and looks afterwards.
Jason W.
Very good conditioner. It will make your hair seem straighter and it keeps my hair fresh all day. Smells great too
Anna R.
Merced , CA
always have use this product love the way it smells and leaves my hair
all my family uses this since i can remember
Jennifer A.
This conditioner is great for my thick, curly hair. It is also great for detangling and leaves my hair so shiny.
Samantha W.
Teaneck, NJ
I love tresemme conditioner. It smells so good, it's affordable and it leaves my hair feeling so soft and smooth.
Tabitha K.
UNCASVILLE, CT
Smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling soft, weighs down hair a bit so do not use if your look needs volume.
melissa r.
Perris, CA
This conditioner along with the shampoo helped with the dryness of my hair. It leaves your hair soft and healthy.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Kashayla W.
APO, AE
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends