BY TRESEMMÉ

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Cassandra K.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
Great amount for price. Love the pump, makes it easy to condition hair. Great smell and good for all hair types.
kim K.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite conditioner. I use every other day to condition my curly hair. It leaves my hair manageable and soft
Kennah C.
Silverdale, WA
Review for: Moisture Rich more...
This is a super affordable conditioner. You really cant go wrong with it. It leaves your hair in good condition.
Jennifer A.
Review for: Moisture Vitamin E Moisture Rich Hair Conditioners And Treatments more...
This conditioner is great for my thick, curly hair. It is also great for detangling and leaves my hair so shiny.
April S.
Dinuba, CA
Perfect combo with the shampoo, made my hair nice and soft and easily manageable. I loved it and would buy again
Ashley P.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
This is one of my main conditioners that I go for when I run out. It’s silky smooth and leaves my hair knot free.
Jessica W.
Cocoa
This is second to my first conditioner. I like this product but I feel it doesn't rinse out as good as others.
member-14c206f56
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
I added this to my #CurlyHairProducts List. Moisture Is key for curly hair and this product is great for that.
jamie  .
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
I love buying these bottle with pump for my shower, I love the salon quality at a decent price and quality size
Tonya B.
Sanford, NC
Love this, makes my hair super soft and bouncy, doesn't weigh it down or make it feel waxy like some others do.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends