BY TRESEMMÉ

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Laura E.
Mesa, AZ
I buy this because of the price. It works great for what I spend on it. Leaves my hair pretty soft and smells great!
Nicole R.
Galloway , OH
Great conditioner for a wonderful price! Works great and smells great. A must have! I buy this and use this monthly!
Irene M.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Moisture Vitamin E Moisture Rich Hair Conditioners And Treatments more...
My go to everyday conditioner. Keeps my curls looking beautifully in tact. Hair does not look dull or weighted down.
Kayle J.
Bartlesville
Review for: Moisture more...
Makes my hair super soft and smells really good one of my favorite conditioners and the price is really good as well
Xavia M.
I love this conditioner. It smells really nice. It moisturizes my hair especially my ends. I use this all the time.
Ericka H.
It's a great conditioner. Works very well with the shampoo. It smells great as well. I would recommend it to a friend
Shannon D.
Lawrence, KS
Leaves hair soft and smooth. Love this product. Keeps hair from looking damaged. I use a lot of hot tools every day.
Kalaeja F.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
Leaves my hair moisturized and soft. I use this as both a conditioner and styler. My curls are left defined and neat
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Takes along time to get throw this bottle. Price is great and it does what it has to do. Doesn't make hair that oily
Sydney B.
Greenbelt, MD
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
This conditioner feels great! Makes my hair silky and soft! And the pimp is a great functional part of the product
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Kashayla W.
APO, AE
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends