BY TRESEMMÉ

• How does this conditioner compare to others? Is it easy t...3 Answers
  • Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Kyrsten K.
Review for: Moisture more...
Best shampoo and conditioner I've had. I will never change. Ours been amazing and I've gaff it since I could remember.
tiffany d.
Valparaiso, IN
I love this conditioner. it makes my hair SO soft and manageable. it also smells sooo good. i use this every shower. :)
Emma H.
Renton, WA
I love this conditioner so much! Not only is it super cheap and great, its great for putting crazy colors in your hair!
Cynthia G.
Middletown
Review for: Moisture more...
I love this brand and use it all the time. I usually always buy this brand I think it is a great product for the price
Abby Y.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
I used this conditioner after dying my hair and it worked amazingly! My hair never felt dead or greasy. It looked good.
Stacy B.
Yonkers, NY
Very good product. I buy one every month or so. Everyone in my house use and loves it. Bought it at Shoprite for 4. 99
Lacey O.
Little Rock, AR
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
This is a great conditioner for a very affordable price. It always makes my hair feel silky smooth and light weight.
Irene M.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Moisture Vitamin E Moisture Rich Hair Conditioners And Treatments more...
My go to everyday conditioner. Keeps my curls looking beautifully in tact. Hair does not look dull or weighted down.
Racheal K.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
I have been using this for quite some time now I have dry itchy scalp and this helps so much. I love these products.
Laura E.
Mesa, AZ
I buy this because of the price. It works great for what I spend on it. Leaves my hair pretty soft and smells great!
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends