BY TRESEMMÉ

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Tarah W.
East orange , NJ
Review for: Moisture Rich more...
This tresemme conditioner on my hair does an amazing job to my hair i love the way it feels every time I put on my hair
Stephanie P.
Monroe
It's amazing. Good smell. Good price. It's my go to shampoo. I've used all different types but this one is my favorite
kristy r.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Moisture Vitamin E Moisture Rich Hair Conditioners And Treatments more...
I love this conditioner it makes my hair feel brand new and it works wonders on my hair due to my thick and curly hair
Michelle S.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Moisture more...
It helps my hair feel more soft and more manageable. It smells good and leaves my hair shining! I definitely recommend
Tiffany H.
I love this conditioner! It's becoming my all time favorite! my thick, dry hair has become soft and easily manageable.
Samantha G.
Gulfport
Review for: Moisture more...
This product was super moisturizing, and my husband LOVED the smell. It seemed to coat my hair. Made my tangles vanish!
vanessa m.
alpaugh
Me and my family always use thus brand and we love all the treatments the hair smells bombbbbbb and its very good smell
Nicole D.
Love this conditioner!! Really helps strengthen my hair and it smells good. Doesn't hurt that it's pretty inexpensive.
alexandra b.
Niles, OH
This is one of the best conditioners ever! it makes my hair really soft and I love touching it. It smells so good too.
Kyrsten K.
Review for: Moisture more...
Best shampoo and conditioner I've had. I will never change. Ours been amazing and I've gaff it since I could remember.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends