BY TRESEMMÉ

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Melina J.
Breckenridge, TX
Review for: Moisture Vitamin E Moisture Rich Hair Conditioners And Treatments more...
I switch out from this brand to Suave. I love how silky it makes my hair feel. It's also great for getting rid of knots.
Sara C.
Ketchum, ID
Use this everyday I love it! I like to use this when I color my hair pink to dilute the color to the right shade as well
Dawatha B.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is an awesome conditioner for naturals. Use it to detangle or to cowash. Leaves the curls so plump and moisturized.
Stephanie K.
Does actually make my hair feel softer and more moisture rich with use. Also smells very nice without being overpowering.
Patty M.
Lebanon, KY
This is a really god, reasonably priced conditioner that I use three times a week. It is also a favorite with my husband.
Ryan H.
Wantagh, NY
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
Light weight conditioner. This helps me detangle my hair every wash. My hair doesn't feel heavy when dry after use either
Nicole B.
Berkley, MI
This conditioner is great for my hair since I use a lot of heat on it. It smells great and makes my hair feel so smooth.
Charlotte C.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
This an amazing conditioner for any type of scalp because it leaves your hair feeling silky smooth all day long.
Kyrsten K.
Roseburg, OR
Review for: Moisture more...
Best shampoo and conditioner I've had. I will never change. Ours been amazing and I've gaff it since I could remember.
Michele  F.
Conyers , GA
I liked this product very much. It provided the right amount of moisturizer to keep my hair looking and feeling great!
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends