BY TRESEMMÉ

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Jennifer D.
Delton, MI
Review for: Moisture Vitamin E Moisture Rich Hair Conditioners And Treatments more...
My favorite conditioner so far! Been using this brand for the past 3 years and it has kept my hair absolutely soft and full!
Shayla H.
Pikeville, TN
Very nice. I use this daily and it's never given me any problems. Something to use if you like affordable, but does the job.
Yvette C.
Pecos, NM
It leaves your hair feeling soft. Makes your hair easier to comb out. I would recommend this product to family and friends .
Kristin F.
Cincinnati, OH
Great smell, not heavy feeling on my hair. Does not leave hair feeling heavy. The litter bottles with the pumps are awesome.
Nancy R.
Farmingdale, NY
Very affordable. I use the shampoo & conditioner when I travel. I don't particularly like the scent but it isn't unpleasant.
Kristina B.
Tampa, FL
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
This conditioner had made combing my hair after a wash so much easier. It doesn't leave build up and makes my hair very soft.
Amber R.
Nothampton, PA
Good for the price. Makes your hair easier to brush through but also leaves it feeling soapy even after its all washed out.
Angela A.
This line makes my hair soft and hydrated. I've noticed my hair isn't as frizzy or dry. It's perfect for what my hair needs!
Kaycee O.
Centerville
Review for: Moisture more...
I love the smell and i love how it makes my hair look really good and cheap. I get every bottle of this when i run out haha
Olivia N.
Mansura, LA
I have never found a better conditioner to use with my silkience shampoo , it is amazing you can buy it at walmart for 3.50
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Kashayla W.
APO, AE
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends