BY TRESEMMÉ

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Jenna C.
Woodbury Hts, NJ
Review for: Moisture Vitamin E Moisture Rich Hair Conditioners And Treatments more...
My favorite conditioner. smells better then any other brand. and leaves my hair feeling light and best of all tangle free!
Kristin B.
Comstock Park , MI
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
Always leaves my hair silky and smooth. It never makes my hair look oily or flat! A great product that I would recommend!
Amber K.
Memphis
Just as good as the more expensive brands. Leaves my hair feeling soft and easy to comb through. But doesn't weigh it down.
Phoebe R.
Redondo Beach , CA
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
Great product! Definetly works well with the conditioner as well. Made my hair feel very soft and silky after just one use.
Amber H.
Capodichino, Naples
This is my go-to conditioner from the travel section when there's no Pantene. It works really well and makes my hair silky
Jamie O.
Sorrento, FL
I like a little richer conditioner but this one is decent to mix it up. Does an okay job, but wouldn't help super dry hair.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Review for: Moisture more...
Let’s talk about favorites. My hair is finally recovering from the daily hair wars. My hair feels & looks so much healthier
Jessica C.
Laporte, IN
This is a very affordable conditioner that works wonders. After each wash it makes my hair feel soft and silky once again.
HAnna A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
This stuff is amazing it lasts me a while it's not to expensive and works really well to help get the knots out of my hair!
Sarah C.
Surprise, AZ
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
This is my all time favorite cheaper/ drugstore conditioner! It is so moisturizing and always leaves my hair feeling great.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends