BY TRESEMMÉ

• How does this conditioner compare to others? Is it easy t...3 Answers
  • Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Mignon s.
Review for: Moisture Vitamin E Moisture Rich Hair Conditioners And Treatments more...
This is a great daily condition that has less product build up on your hair and scalp. Good product especially for the price.
V B.
Rockford, IL
Good, thick formula. I enjoy this conditioner because my hair can get pretty frizzy and I need a good conditioner like this.
Carina K.
Review for: Moisture Rich more...
Love these conditioners I have terrible dry scalp during the winter. This stuff really helps to hydrate your scalp and hair.
Ieva V.
El Paso, TX
Love this. Really moisturizing and smells amazing. I use it with the TRESemmé coconut oil shampoo. It's a great combination.
Stacy C.
Buena Park, CA
One of my favorites! It makes my hair so soft and it smells amazing! Works just as well if not better than a high end brand.
Nancy R.
Farmingdale, NY
Very affordable. I use the shampoo & conditioner when I travel. I don't particularly like the scent but it isn't unpleasant.
Marcela T.
Springdale, AR
Review for: Moisture Rich more...
I use this half of the time. It leaves my hair so nice and soft! I love using this brand of conditioner! Its one of the best!
Jennifer D.
Delton, MI
My favorite conditioner so far! Been using this brand for the past 3 years and it has kept my hair absolutely soft and full!
Jessica P.
Philadelphia, PA
It's a great every day conditioner for hair that tends to be dry or needs a little taming. It's nothing fancy, but it's good.
Shayla H.
Pikeville, TN
Very nice. I use this daily and it's never given me any problems. Something to use if you like affordable, but does the job.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends