BY TRESEMMÉ

• My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Bria Y.
Lufkin, TX
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
Great for detangling my 4c hair. Surprisingly it’s a great price and give you a break from expensive natural hair care products.
Michelle  H.
Houston, Ms
Review for: Moisture Vitamin E Moisture Rich Hair Conditioners And Treatments more...
It makes your hair feel silky smooth. I absolutely love this conditioner. Its not very expensive and works like it is expensive
Helayna  M.
Louisville , Ky
This is a get the job done smells good type of conditioner. It doesn't have any special qualities or anything negative about it.
Amanda C.
Grand Rapids, MI
Great cheap conditioner. I hate how the company keeps low key making the bottle smaller and smaller like the consumer won't know.
Holly S.
Pretty good product. Leaves hair smooth, shiny, untangled. Also has a good smell! I lyrics complaint would probably be the price!
Sierra K.
Ellenwood, GA
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
This conditioner is an essential for natural hair i use this as a leave in and a regular conditioner for my curly 4c natural hair
Elana K.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
I don't love a pump shampoo because when you get to the end it's hard to get it out. The product itself is moisturizing though .
Jessica G.
East Liberty, OH
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
this is a good product at a good price. It doesn't do a bad job moisturizing my hair either. Doesn't leave my hair feeling oily.
Yessica S.
Deland, FL
This conditioner works very well, it's very moisturizing & leaves my hair nice and easy to brush out also it has a amazing scent.
Y ..
Works good it's
Feels good on my hair
My hair feels smooth and soft
It's makes your hair softer than ever I would recommend this
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends