BY TRESEMMÉ

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Ana D.
Miami
moisturizes hair I use it one day if one does not, but it can be used every day. It contains vitamin E that helps restore damaged hair. and leaves hair clean and soft
Hailey K.
Memphis, TN
Best affordable conditioner on the shelf. It’s safe for color treated hair, and the bottle lasts forever. I play with my hair all day because it’s so soft lol!! It smells great, and i was completely satisfied with it!
Holly K.
This is a good conditioner. I like Treseme. It makes my hair feel soft and has a pleasant scent. You don't need to use much product so a bottle lasts a really long time.
Sydney M.
Mt Pleasant, SC
My hair is super thick and need help soaking up some conditioner. This works great with my hair type and leaves it not as tangly and easier to work with. Love the smell too!
Corin Z.
A little on the expensive side for conditioner. But it does work very well. Makes my hair feel smooth but my hair still ends up frizzy. I have thick very curly hair.
Katie F.
Johnstown, PA
I really love this conditioner. I used it for years but then one day I realized that it was starting to build up and weigh down my hair. I would just suggest not using it on every wash.
Melanie J.
morgantown
Worst brand for my hair. Dried my hair out and as I washed my hair it felt more dead every time. Made my hair corse and hard to manage. Would not ever recommend. Very disappointed.
Jennifer F.
Ellsworth
I have used Tresemme shampoo and conditioner for a long time and I love it. My hair is naturally thin and unmanageable and I have found that the Tresemme products make it more manageable and do not leave a residue. The Amazon Pantry price was comparable to Wal-Mart. I would definitely recommend this product to others looking for a great conditioner at a competitive price.
Julia W.
I love this conditioner. It is my favorite brand by so much. It make my hair look healthy and smell amazing. I have long, thick hair and this tames it. I usually have very frizzy hair and this really helps make it soft and silky. The pump makes it super easy to use so you don't accidentally squirt out too much. At the price point, I think this is the best one. I would definitely recommend!
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
One thing I always wanted to bring when in a travel is a hair conditioner. I want my hair to be as tamed and smooth even under any condition. This conditioner and it's travel size was just perfect for my needs! Even with the whole day walking under the sun, my hair still smell good and feeling soft. Can't go without it! Still prefer this conditioner over the shampoo/conditioner of the hotel!
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Kashayla W.
APO, AE
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends