BY TRESEMMÉ

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Kim C.
Phoenix , AZ
Review for: Moisture Vitamin E Moisture Rich Hair Conditioners And Treatments more...
Works great! Doesn't with my hair down or leave an oily feel. I love the way it smells and the price is awesome which is even better.
Rayna V.
I use this product almost every day. It leaves your hair smelling nice and makes my hair super soft! Great product and not exspensive
Sofia G.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Moisture more...
Favourite conditioner! Lasts super long, great value too! Smells good and leaves hair extremely soft. I use it multiple times a week!
Nicole V.
I have thick, long, wavy hair and this stuff tamed my beast. It's not heavy and does not leave my hair greasy. Price point is great!
Katie P.
Jefferson City, MO
I love all of TRESemmé's products, but this conditioner is so great. It makes your hair super soft and smells so good. It's my go-to.
Lucy R.
Bronx, NY
This Is Such A Great Brand , It Leaves My Hair Smelling Really Great Also Leaves Hair Feeling Really Nice And Moist And Rich Feeling
Yvette H.
Roswell, NM
This product is cheaper than other brands and it comes in bigger sizes so last longer. It's not the best but for the price works good
Alyssa H.
Punta Gorda, FL
Review for: Moisture Rich more...
Very good conditioner that leaves hair smooth. I’d prefer the original shampoo and conditioner for this brand but this one isn’t bad.
Jenn D.
Ankeny, IA
Love the way it smells and keeps my hair looking healthy. It has a great texture and my daughter with thick hair absolutely loves it.
Katie F.
Hurricane, WV
I've gotten this a few times. Smells great and leaves my hair very silky and smelling great. Good for oily hair and very affordable.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Kashayla W.
APO, AE
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends