BY TRESEMMÉ

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
kella j.
Grandview, MO
I like this product it have my hair feeling good
And it have it soft and manageable i also love the way it leaves
My hair smelling
Laiken L.
Ilion, NY
I use this product all the time! It's good with dry hair. Also you don't have to spend a lot of money on "professional" conditioner
Rhonda M.
Love TRESemme so much! This smells great and also gives you the moisture you need when you have dry hair without making it greasy.
Whitney F.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
This works so well not only for my hair but also for my daughter's. It smells great, has a nice thick texture so it didn't run out
Kimberly S.
Navarre, FL
Review for: Moisture Vitamin E Moisture Rich Hair Conditioners And Treatments more...
This product worked okay with my straight hair, but it wasn't SUPER amazing. It's really thick and has a weird smeel in my opinion.
Trisha J.
Alliance, OH
I like the consistency of this product. It doesn’t weigh my fine hair down and helps de tangle my hair, while leaving it volumized.
Amanda  W.
This shampoo and conditioner is really great! It made my hair super soft and didn't weigh it down at all. It smells rally good too.
Becky S.
Madisonville, TN
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
Love it. I have used Tresemme for years and now use it on my little girl for her long hair. It stays conditioned and don't get oily
Eilisha Kayla L.
Burbank, CA
Review for: Moisture more...
I love this hair product! I use it very often and it's really effective on my own opinion. Must have and highly recommended indeed!
Sierra K.
Ellenwood, GA
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
This conditioner is an essential for natural hair i use this as a leave in and a regular conditioner for my curly 4c natural hair
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends