BY TRESEMMÉ

• My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Buy on kmart
Brooke N.
Pasadena, MD
Review for: Moisture more...
I buy this product at BJ's occasionally. It is a nice conditioner for dry hair. I would recommend to others if they are buying in bulk.
Michaela M.
Ithaca, NY
These products worked great when I was in college and didn't mind paying less for lesser quality products that still worked very well.
Emily T.
I've used this a couple times but I like to mix it up. It feels good when you're rinsing it out and how soft your hair feels. I like it
Tamaira R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this. This conditioner leaves my hair soft so i can easily detangle my hair with out any pulling on my scalp!
Jordyn S.
Pawtucket , RI
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
I don’t like this conditioner. It did nothing for my hair at all. No moisturizing or detangling. It smells good but doesn’t work for me
Jerrica C.
Tampa, Fl
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
This product has helped Me so much I bleached my hair and a lot of my hair became damaged and now my hair has become so much softer. :D
Tori R.
Tiverton, RI
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
Best conditioner! You don’t need much at all. When I put it in, I brush it through before rinsing and my hair smells and feels amazing!
Mai.Tai ..
Review for: Moisture more...
Tresemme works really well. I started using this shampoo and conditioner and it leaves my hair silky. I like it and it's inexpensive!
Jenny C.
Review for: Moisture Vitamin E Moisture Rich Hair Conditioners And Treatments more...
This makes my hair so soft and silky! I have dry hair from dying and I use this for my hair and its been shiny and soft ever since :)
Kim C.
Phoenix , AZ
Works great! Doesn't with my hair down or leave an oily feel. I love the way it smells and the price is awesome which is even better.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends