BY TRESEMMÉ

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Tamesha S.
Atlanta, GA
Love the conditioner and the way it smells. Great compliment to the shampoo as far as adding moisture and shine to your hair once its dried.
Keli M.
Sumter, SC
I use this conditioner daily with TRESemme shampoo and it leaves my dry, curly hair soft and moisturized. My curls have never been so bouncy.
Jessica N.
Redding, CA
I love this conditioner, i love the way it smells and the way it makes my hair feel. I also love how much product you get for the the price.
Bree I.
I love this conditioner. I use it every time I shower. No matter how many times I try something else. I always end up going back to that one.
Ashley K.
Stratford, CT
Leaves my curly hair feeling amazing ! And it's a good price ! I would recommend this to anyone having difficulty managing there dry hair .
Loneda V.
Vinton, OH
I tend to always come back to the TRESemne brand. The Moisture shampoo and conditioner are something that I use a lot. I really like them.
Adriana M.
Winters, CA
Tresmee is a decent low quality not high end hair product .I've never used their shampoos but their condiotiners really leave my hair soft
Tori D.
Saint Marys, PA
Very good , leaves your very hair soft and healthy feeling. It also helps out when you're trying to style your hair after, helps hold shape
Mayra H.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Great moisturizing conditioner. Especially if you leave it in for a few minutes before washing out. Great shiny look after blow dry too.
Sarah M.
This is my favorite drug store brand shampoo and conditioner. It helps my hair feel more moisturized and healthy without weighing it down.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Kashayla W.
APO, AE
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends