BY TRESEMMÉ

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Amelia K.
Oakwood
Super super hydrating, really helped bring my hair back to life when I bleached it. My hair always ends up nice and brushable when I use it.
Melissa L.
hope mills , NC
Review for: Moisture Vitamin E Moisture Rich Hair Conditioners And Treatments more...
Very good product it works really good and smell great too. it make your hair smooth and silky I like to use this after I have my hair color
Destra B.
Lakeland
I love love love this! Makes my hair so soft and smooth and smells amazing. Not that expensive and has great results! Cleans it really well!
Vanessa B.
Tresemme Moisture Conditioner leaves my hair so soft and manageable. My hair is usually so very dry i also use this as a leave in conditioner
Serena J.
I don't like any of the Tresemme conditioners because my hair falls out so quickly! If you have course curly hair I would not recommend this.
Isabella M.
Livonia, MI
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
really helps soften my tangled and dry hair and leaves it smelling really nicely. i also feel like it makes my hair look healthier and shiny
Leonora D.
Bunkie, LA
This makes my hair silky smooth! Without any of the buildup like other conditioners! I will keep using this conditioner for a very long time!
Alexis M.
Eureka, IL
This is a great product for healing damaged hair. I use this about once every other week and let it set on my hair to help deep condition it
Keri B.
Lafayette, IN
Review for: TRESemme Moisture-Rich Conditioner more...
Sometimes if I use too much then it can make my hair look and feel greasy! It is hard to get the right amount so my hair doesn’t get greasy.
Tamesha S.
Atlanta, GA
Love the conditioner and the way it smells. Great compliment to the shampoo as far as adding moisture and shine to your hair once its dried.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Kashayla W.
APO, AE
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends