BY TRESEMMÉ

• How does this conditioner compare to others? Is it easy t...3 Answers
  • Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Kaylah T.
I use this because it is cost efficient and it makes my hair very soft. It also usually comes in a 2pk. What more can yIou sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
dhamelyz a.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
I love how this product leaves my hair. Silky, perfect. I recommend it a lot because I always use. Its price is good. It has a good container
Ashley K.
Stratford, CT
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
Leaves my curly hair feeling amazing ! And it's a good price ! I would recommend this to anyone having difficulty managing there dry hair .
Elizabeth T.
San Antonio, TX
My favorite conditioner ever, 100% recommend. The bottle is big and last a long time, a little goes a long way. Leaves hair feeling amazing
Tina P.
Lewiston
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
I find that it dried out my hair and didn't really condition as I was hoping to . The price is reasonable though and makes a good back up.
Tori D.
Saint Marys, PA
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
Very good , leaves your very hair soft and healthy feeling. It also helps out when you're trying to style your hair after, helps hold shape
Loneda V.
Vinton, OH
Review for: Moisture more...
I tend to always come back to the TRESemne brand. The Moisture shampoo and conditioner are something that I use a lot. I really like them.
Adriana M.
Winters, CA
Review for: Moisture more...
Tresmee is a decent low quality not high end hair product .I've never used their shampoos but their condiotiners really leave my hair soft
mayra H.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Great moisturizing conditioner. Especially if you leave it in for a few minutes before washing out. Great shiny look after blow dry too.
Bundles W.
This conditioner is pretty good. I had a small bottle and it was amazing. It left my hair soft and manageable and it completely rinsed out.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends