BY TRESEMMÉ

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Destra B.
Lakeland
Review for: Moisture Vitamin E Moisture Rich Hair Conditioners And Treatments more...
I love love love this! Makes my hair so soft and smooth and smells amazing. Not that expensive and has great results! Cleans it really well!
Keri B.
Lafayette, IN
Review for: TRESemme Moisture-Rich Conditioner more...
Sometimes if I use too much then it can make my hair look and feel greasy! It is hard to get the right amount so my hair doesn’t get greasy.
Leonora D.
Hessmer, LA
This makes my hair silky smooth! Without any of the buildup like other conditioners! I will keep using this conditioner for a very long time!
Vanessa B.
Tresemme Moisture Conditioner leaves my hair so soft and manageable. My hair is usually so very dry i also use this as a leave in conditioner
Serena J.
I don't like any of the Tresemme conditioners because my hair falls out so quickly! If you have course curly hair I would not recommend this.
Isabella M.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
really helps soften my tangled and dry hair and leaves it smelling really nicely. i also feel like it makes my hair look healthier and shiny
Alexis M.
Eureka, IL
This is a great product for healing damaged hair. I use this about once every other week and let it set on my hair to help deep condition it
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
My all time favorite conditioner. Honestly you can't go wrong buying any type from tresemme cause it never disappoints so i always recommend.
Tamesha S.
Atlanta, GA
Love the conditioner and the way it smells. Great compliment to the shampoo as far as adding moisture and shine to your hair once its dried.
Kaylah T.
I use this because it is cost efficient and it makes my hair very soft. It also usually comes in a 2pk. What more can yIou sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends