BY TRESEMMÉ

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Heidi H.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
This smells so good and makes your hair silky soft and manageable! I could run my fingers thru my hair all day and the smell stays in your hair
Danielle S.
Staten Island, NY
Definitely use this product with the accompanying shampoo and you will not be disappointed! I use this in my hair during the dry winter months.
Kara C.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
This conditioner leaves a residue on your hair. It's not cute! I had to use a strong clarifying shampoo for a week to get all that build up off
Stacy C.
Salina
Review for: Moisture more...
This conditioner leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable. It controls frizz and leaves my hair smelling great. And you can't beat the price!
Haley B.
Piedmont, SC
I love this conditioner I am currently using it and it leaves my hair feeling so soft and does make it oily I have pretty oily hair as it is
Jessica N.
Redding , CA
I love this conditioner, i love the way it smells and the way it makes my hair feel. I also love how much product you get for the the price.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Moisture more...
This products does wonders for dried out or damaged hair, it leaves your hair silt soft and smelling Great without all the build or residue.
Keli M.
Sumter, SC
I use this conditioner daily with TRESemme shampoo and it leaves my dry, curly hair soft and moisturized. My curls have never been so bouncy.
Amelia K.
Oakwood
Super super hydrating, really helped bring my hair back to life when I bleached it. My hair always ends up nice and brushable when I use it.
Melissa L.
hope mills , NC
Review for: Moisture Vitamin E Moisture Rich Hair Conditioners And Treatments more...
Very good product it works really good and smell great too. it make your hair smooth and silky I like to use this after I have my hair color
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends