BY TRESEMMÉ

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Brittany E.
Kansas City, MO
I started using this conditioner a couple of years ago and have always loved it. It keeps my hair soft and smooth! It always feels so healthy.
Robyn S.
Glendale , AZ
Review for: Moisture more...
This product is a must in my line of conditioners I'm constantly swapping through. It smells great and leaves my hair looking soft and healthy
Marlene x.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
The conditioner works amazing. It doesn't leave hair oily or heavy. It leaves hair soft and with a nice smell. I do recommend this conditioner.
Jasmin L.
Montgomery, AL
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
I have naturally curly hair so this gives my hair the moisture it means I typically get it from Walmart or Family Dollar it's reasonably priced
Brianna R.
Review for: TRESemme Moisture-Rich Conditioner more...
This was my go to conditioner for years! Very reasonably priced and makes my hair feel really soft. Smells very good like a salon brand would.
Chasitey p.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
I really like this it makes my hair soft and smells so good but it's really heavy on the hair & makes my hair feel like theres too much on it.
Jessica P.
One of my favorite conditioners! I love it. Almost every conditioner from Tresemme leaves my hair feeling soft and silk and also smells great!
Carly S.
Naugatuck, CT
I live this condition it's made my hair go from straw to silky and touchable softness. also the vitamin E has made my scalp less itchy and dry
Megan D.
Knoxville, TN
This is definitely the best bang for your buck conditioner I've found. It's the quality of a salon brand, yet the price point of a store brand.
Christina P.
Bogart, GA
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
Love, love, love this product! Keeps my hair moisturized and looking healthy without making it look greasy like some shampoos and conditioners.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends