BY TRESEMMÉ

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
This product is very good I can't complain it is on the cheaper side and I could say it's okay Nd I say that too and it leaves my hair smelling good
Ammie S.
Lakeland, FL
Review for: TRESemme Moisture-Rich Conditioner more...
I love this product has a good smells keeps your hair healthy and shiny after use. It works as well as any other conditioners and is affordable price
Caroline B.
Have used this product on a daily bases for 2+ years and it does wonders for my curly hair. It helps tame the frizz that goes along with curly hair.
Influenster M.
Makes my hair feel soft, easy to comb through. I've been using TRESemme conditioner for over 6 years now! One of my favorite conditioners right now.
Gabbi F.
Reno, NV
Review for: Moisture Vitamin E Moisture Rich Hair Conditioners And Treatments more...
Smells super good and makes my hair feel amazingly soft! My boyfriend and I both use it and it makes my hair feel clean and not greasy but super soft
Brandi C.
Fort Riley, KS
Review for: Moisture more...
Leaves my long hair feeling great without breaking the bank! I buy this product every two weeks, as I need quite a bit for the long hair that I have.
Alexandra W.
Moisturizes hair well, leaves hair feeling clean and detangled. Would recommend this product to anyone that suffers from drier hair. Does wonders.
Rebecca B.
I love this conditioner. It makes my hair feel so soft and it is so light i can even use it as a leave in conditioner and it is pretty affordable.
Brittany B.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
Tresemme is my all-time favorite shampoo! It leaves hair soft and easy to style. The conditioner adds a softness and shine that I can't do without!
Vanessa M.
Review for: Moisture more...
After straightening my hair a few times I was looking for a conditioner to help me repair my ends and restore the moisture this product work great!
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends