BY TRESEMMÉ

• How does this conditioner compare to others? Is it easy t...3 Answers
  • Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Keilani S.
Review for: Moisture more...
It smells great and has my hair feeling so soft. It’s very affordable and can be bought anywhere. It keeps my hair smelling good for days at a time.
Ashtyn S.
Rexburg, ID
Moving from the South to the dry West, I love that this product gives my hair the moisture that it needs! It leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth.
Zakyia B.
Killeen, TX
Review for: Moisture Vitamin E Moisture Rich Hair Conditioners And Treatments more...
I typically have very dry hair. This conditioner though works wonders especially for curls. It makes your hair feel moisturized without feeling heavy
Helen E.
Milpitas
Love it!!! We use this after use TRESemmé shampoo. We going thought this product more than the shampoo but we love the texture and how creamy it is.
Andrea J.
Boonville, MO
Love this product! I had really bad dry breakage due to putting to much heat on my hair. Using this conditioner helped replenish that lost moisture.
Tammy M.
Follansbee
This is a great shampoo. I have even taken travel sized bottles on vacation at times. It has a great smell and feel. I would recommend this product.
Angel J.
Nashua, NH
I really like the way this conditioner makes my hair soft and looking good after use. I also like how it works thru my hair so I can work thru knots.
Kenzy H.
Newberg , OR
This is a classic condition it's always worked for me and it's affordable and works so well for drugstore compared to higher brands totally worth it!
Kristina D.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this conditioner. I have used this for years and it keeps my hair nice and soft. I only put it on the bottom half of my hair and not my scalp.
ruby r.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
This product always works miracles great on all hair types price is always fair the smells are great and they leave your hair feeling smooth n silky
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends