BY TRESEMMÉ

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Brandy W.
Tahlequah, OK
Smells really good light weight conditions my hair nicely and is very affordable. I switch out my conditioners frequently, and always go back to this one
Kristen Y.
Florence, MS
Review for: Moisture Vitamin E Moisture Rich Hair Conditioners And Treatments more...
I've always love this Conditioner. I usually let it set on the ends of my hair for about 5 minutes and then rinse. It's my go to and it's yet to fail me!
Hollynn F.
Nottingham, NH
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
This is my go to conditioner. It works great! Smells nice. Leaves my hair soft and easy to brush. It’s a nice light weight conditioner. Very affordable.
Rebecca C.
The best conditioner I've ever used before. It really gets all the tangles out and leaves my hair feeling very soft. I highly recommend this conditioner.
Nina L.
I used this along with the Moisture Rich shampoo and loved the combination. I often left this soaking in my hair for a while and left my hair super soft!
Lynette V.
Somerset
This conditioner doesn't work for me. It leaves a greasy feel to my hair. My son uses it and loves it. What may not work for me could work well for you.
Heidi H.
Heath, OH
I love TRESemme products. I have used this moisture rich kind for a while now. It helps control my frizzy hair. The value-size bottles are a great price!
Ali F.
This is the only conditioner I use since receiving a sample at a wedding I attended. I love how it leaves my wavy hair soft and smooth. Smells great too
John K.
Wrightsville, PA
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
As a guy hair products aren't necessarily a strong suit but the shampoo conditioner pre packaged set made shopping easier and the girlfriend likes it.
Brittny W.
Sutherlin, OR
So far I haven't tried a tresseme that I haven't loved, when I can I'll go for tresseme over other brands for the most part, I'd definitely buy again!
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Kashayla W.
APO, AE
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends