BY TRESEMMÉ

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Janelle K.
Urbana, OH
Review for: Moisture Vitamin E Moisture Rich Hair Conditioners And Treatments more...
I have been using this product for years and love it. No tangles after showering and do not need detangler for my daughter either. Does make hair oily!
Melissa L.
I like using this product cause it makes your hair soft and clean and it makes your hair smell good and easy to brush cause your hair 8s feeling soft!
Miss A.
Review for: Moisture more...
I like this product. My friend gave me a leftover to use and it's pretty moisturizing for me hair. I haven't bought any ever since. It smells good too.
Ashlyn S.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
I love Tresemme products. This conditioner made my hair really soft and it detangled it so it was easier to comb through. This also smells really good!
Aileen Pearl T.
Review for: Moisture more...
my hair is kinda dry so i wanted to use a conditioner that would hydrate it but i guess it just wasn't compatible with my hair. the scent was nice tho
Brittny W.
Sutherlin, OR
So far I haven't tried a tresseme that I haven't loved, when I can I'll go for tresseme over other brands for the most part, I'd definitely buy again!
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
TRESemmé Moisture Rich Conditioner Luxurious Moisture My hair is no more smooth when I use this or another brand of shampoo with the keratin smooth conditioner.
EileenRose A.
OMG Tresemme conditioner smells so good ladies and gentlemen! not to mention that leaves your hair feeling soft and shiny and smelling oh so wonderful!
Irina M.
Plainsboro, NJ
Helps add shine to hair. I typically have lots of split ends but it allows me to go almost 6 months between hair cuts without noticeably damaged hair.
Sareena O.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
This is the conditioner my mother would buy when I was younger and it is still really good. It leaves my hair nice and soft without being weighed down.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends