BY TRESEMMÉ #67 in Conditioner

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
I love this conditioner, it is probably one of my favorites. It keeps my hair from getting dry and actually makes my hair feel a lot softer after one use!
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
Great it makes my hair soft and smooth. The travel size bottles are great as well because it's small and compact and easy to take anywhere and everywhere.
lindsey w.
Salvisa, KY
used this product for a long time, with my natural curly hair, and i straighten it daily, my hair is still soft and smooth! very affordable for the amount!
Vanida S.
Aalen
Review for: Moisture Vitamin E Moisture Rich Hair Conditioners And Treatments more...
It's good, this is the condition my husbands buys when I tell him to buy conditioner lol my skin and hair is super simple and easy, so I can use anything.
Kristina P.
Garden City, KS
Review for: Moisture more...
It's definitely only worth its price. It's cheap and doesn't smell great at all and I felt like I had to use more product to get the end results I wanted.
Karen H.
Sacramento, CA
I've been using this conditioner for years. it gets the job done and the scent isn't overpowering. I think it's a good choice for an everyday conditioner.
Lorraine G.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
When I purchased this product it didn't work like i wanted it to. It didn't do nothing for my hair and it felt the same. Would not recommend this product.
Jacquelin A.
Cary, NC
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
I love how this smells. It left my hair softer and with kess split ends after long term use. I love the pump, huge plus. I would re-buy again in the future
Brandy W.
Tahlequah, OK
Smells really good light weight conditions my hair nicely and is very affordable. I switch out my conditioners frequently, and always go back to this one
Ali F.
This is the only conditioner I use since receiving a sample at a wedding I attended. I love how it leaves my wavy hair soft and smooth. Smells great too
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends