BY TRESEMMÉ

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Jamie C.
Summerville, SC
I use this conditioner along with the moisture rich shampoo. My hair always feels smooth, and stays relatively tangle free throughout the day. I also LOVE the way it smells.
Dakota W.
Review for: Moisture Rich more...
Conditions like it’s suppose to and leaves my hair silky smooth. Almost to smooth! Doesn’t leave it oily
Lana J.
Caruthersville, MO
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
Ooohhh mama this product is off - the - roof! Man this is wayyy better than alternatives. Alternitives sick booty. This is perfect for my thick Brown curly hair
Jen A.
I've been looking for a conditioner that wont die out my hair. I love the smell and feeling after using but it dries out my scalp and seems to give me dandruff.
Ashley M.
Mount Shasta , Ca
Review for: Moisture Vitamin E Moisture Rich Hair Conditioners And Treatments more...
I love this conditioner and honestly all tressemme products. They leave your hair feeling clean with out feeling dry or oily. Plus they always have great deals.
Sara R.
Los Angeles, CA
Like to use Tresemme I been using it I've 10 yrs already I like how my hair stays with this product. Recommended. I don't chase not unless I get other products.
Kim H.
Monson, MA
I love this conditioner it makes my hair feel soft and smooth and really helps give my dry hair the moisture it needs. I also like the smell of the conditioner.
Azucena T.
Los Angeles, CA
I really love this conditioner, I've been using it for around 3 years. It makes my hair feel soft and silky and it doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy or waxy.
Gabby F.
North Hollywood, CA
Im currently using this conditioner and i jus love it, the formula is light and not greasy, leave my hair soft and shiny. Of course i recommen tresemme products
Pamela G.
Love using this product. using this after i shampoo leaves my hair really soft. you don't have to spend a lot of money for this product and it smells great too
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends