BY TRESEMMÉ

• My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Buy on kmart*
 Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Moisture Vitamin E Moisture Rich Hair Conditioners And Treatments more...
I think this product could have been a lot better, in that it was pretty watery and left my hair feeling stiff and non moisturized. I have not purchased it since
Aleah H.
Indianapolis , IN
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
Listen... This conditioner is amazing! Very inexpensive and very moisturizing. I use this to soften my new growth in between relaxer stretches. I absolutely love this stuff!!
Brittany W.
This is no joke my number one pick for conditioners. It lasts so long because it's so thick and silky, you only need a little bit. Once your hair drys, you can feel the difference and it smells good.
Morgan A.
Lubbock, TX
It leaves my hair feeling soft and voluminous without leaving any gunky residue behind. I love trees TRESemme products because they are so wonderful and also so much less expensive that salon brands!
Hayley J.
Milwaukee, WI
This is my favorite conditioner of all time! It comes out of the bottle very easy, it's thin, so application and rinsing is very easy, and it smells absolutely amazing!
Rhonda C.
Get a lot for little money, good scent, and great slip for natural hair detangling, and you can find it all grocery stores, drug stores, and all discount store chains.
Katelyn P.
Columbia, SC
I love this conditioner. I have been using it for 3 years now. It keeps my thick, coarse, wavy hair very soft and tame without weighing it down. I buy the big bottle for less than $10 and it will last me 6 months or more.
Jessica G.
Morgantown, WV
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
For the price, this conditioner is perfectly fine. I've been using it for about two years now and it conditioners my hair and leaves it nice and silky soft! I will continue to purchase!
Danielle S.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
This is the conditioner I use during the winter months when I realize my hair is getting dry from the heat in my office building. it helps my hair have less static.
Mailyn N.
Fayetteville, NC
I love tressmme! I use it everyday when I condition
My hair! My hair is curly so it needs a lot of moisture, and I use specifically this conditioner to help add moisture to my hair
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends