BY TRESEMMÉ

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
member-09b7c19fc
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
I use this every night in my shower and there is not even a need to brush my hair after the shower. Its an amazing conditioner for oily hair (let sit for 5 mins in hair)
Meagan C.
Lombard, IL
Love this conditioner! Have been using this for at least a year. Always leave my hair feeling sleek and fresh, as if I just came from a salon! It is wonderful! Not to mention it smells lovely! Will continue to use this product!
Genesis C.
Vernonia, Or
Leaves hair feeling and looking soft. Really does repair dryness and split ends in just your first use. I would give it about three time use for people who color their hair often as it can really dry out your hairs natural oils.
Shelby J.
Lewisville , TX
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
This is my favorite conditioner. It gives my hair moisture and leaves it silky smooth. Also makes it much easier to brush and style with less knots, and easier brushing.
Amy L.
Pierson, MI
I have tried this conditioner a few times when I find it on sale. I love the smell. It seemed kind of thick and weighed my hair down a bit, but was very moisturizing.
Rachel P.
Plantation, FL
Not really my all time favorite, but it's only because I'm very picky with conditioners. It does make the hair feel smooth after washing. I may go back to it again.
Amber W.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
Absolutely love the way it leaves my hair looking and smelling. The price is also great for the value. This has always been one of my go to shampoos and conditioners.
mercedes m.
Glendale, AZ
This conditioner really moisturized my hair really good dertagled it as well left my hair feeling soft Smooth and shiny recommend to all ladies very affordable as well
Pilar G.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my conditioner is always in my bathroom can never miss is my favorite and my hair is soft and with a pleasant smell I always use this brand tresemme is the best.
Kelsey T.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
Tresemme is such a great hair product! I have used this one before and it really did leave my hair moisturized. I always get comments on my hair from my hair stylist
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Kashayla W.
APO, AE
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends

Walmart