BY TRESEMMÉ

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Jamie D.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
I love tresemme! it always smells great and I like how it makes my hair feel. the pump is really convenient! their products are not sulfate free though, that I'm aware of.
Genesis C.
Vernonia, Or
Leaves hair feeling and looking soft. Really does repair dryness and split ends in just your first use. I would give it about three time use for people who color their hair often as it can really dry out your hairs natural oils.
Meagan C.
Lombard, IL
Love this conditioner! Have been using this for at least a year. Always leave my hair feeling sleek and fresh, as if I just came from a salon! It is wonderful! Not to mention it smells lovely! Will continue to use this product!
Shelby J.
Lewisville , TX
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
This is my favorite conditioner. It gives my hair moisture and leaves it silky smooth. Also makes it much easier to brush and style with less knots, and easier brushing.
Amy L.
Pierson, MI
I have tried this conditioner a few times when I find it on sale. I love the smell. It seemed kind of thick and weighed my hair down a bit, but was very moisturizing.
Kelsey T.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
Tresemme is such a great hair product! I have used this one before and it really did leave my hair moisturized. I always get comments on my hair from my hair stylist
Amber W.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
Absolutely love the way it leaves my hair looking and smelling. The price is also great for the value. This has always been one of my go to shampoos and conditioners.
Rachel P.
Plantation, FL
Not really my all time favorite, but it's only because I'm very picky with conditioners. It does make the hair feel smooth after washing. I may go back to it again.
Amanda F.
Henderson, NV
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
This is the only Shampoo and conditioner that I have used that leaves my hair feeling heavy and greasy. I think it is made with too many oils. the only good thing about it is it smells good
Melissa E.
Paramus, NJ
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
My go-to brand for all things hair. i have been using this conditioner for at least 4 years now and feel no need to ever move away. leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy, and smells beautiful! get a ton of compliments.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends