BY TRESEMMÉ

• How does this conditioner compare to others? Is it easy t...3 Answers
  • Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
TRESemmé Moisture Rich Conditioner Luxurious Moisture
Review for: Moisture Vitamin E Moisture Rich Hair Conditioners And Treatments more...
Such a great conditioner! I love being to moisturize and re hydrate my hair! this leaves my hair absolutely soft to the touch and tangle free when I comb it after I wash it!
jena e.
One of my favorite conditioners. Absolutely love the smell. Compared to more expensive brands I still enjoy this much more. Comes in a huge bottle so I have to buy new bottle less frequently than with others.

elicia m.
Aurora, CO
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
I use this as a leave-in because it leaves my hair soft and keeps it from feeling crunchy. I LOVE the pump because it makes things much easier and I'm less likely to drop it.
Michelle K.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
This is the one brand I know I can trust with my hair. I had damaged hair and it would get frizzy and really dry. After using this conditioner for a while now my hair is super soft and everyone always asks me what do I use to get it like that. I would recommend it to anyone.
Valerie A.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
My favorite conditioner ever!! I have thick wavy hair and this works amazing!! I won't ever go to any other. it makes my hair so soft and it also adds shine which is a bonus.
Ariadne C.
This is the best conditioner i have ever use. It make my hair feel soft and look shine, also help it grow healthy and its a LOT of product for the price, ill buy it forever
Crissy L.
This conditioner does the trick if you are using it as a co-wash. Its light weight formula leaves my hair so soft and my hair does not get so dry at the ends when I use tbis product.
Kaitlyn B.
Dyer, IN
My hair is often dry and has split ends because I dye it. However this has helped combat that issue. It hasn't fixed it, but it delays the onset of dead hair needing to be cut
Jamie D.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
I love tresemme! it always smells great and I like how it makes my hair feel. the pump is really convenient! their products are not sulfate free though, that I'm aware of.
Olivia S.
Michigan City, IN
Review for: Moisture more...
This conditioner kept my hair well moisturized and also smells great! Even 2 days after washing I could still smell the scent. All in all this is a great conditioner that I definitely recommend.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends