BY TRESEMMÉ

• My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Marilyn C.
Lynn, MA
Tresemme products never disappoint me. I always want to try new things or other products but I never like it as much as tresemme products. It smells so good and it leaves my hair silky.
Angela G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
I Dnt like this one that much I feel like it makes my hair really dry after I used it... I tryed other ones from the same company but it just doesn't work for me
Heather L.
Review for: Moisture more...
Very affordable and very easy to find in any drugstore or department store. A little bit of product goes a long way. I have very thin hair and it is naturally oily so a dime size amount of this is all I need.
Valissa W.
Dorchester, Ma
Review for: Moisture Vitamin E Moisture Rich Hair Conditioners And Treatments more...
My go to conditioner! I use this in conjunction with the luxurious shampoo and it works awesome. Great detangler and leaves you let hair so soft and easily comb able. Great product!
Lamont D.
Roslindale, MA
My lovely daughter swear by this conditioner. Her thick hair comes out nice & shiny. And the smell of her hair is truly amazing. We use other products but we always stand by TRESemme.
Shenille M.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
Literally my favorite conditioner ever! I've been using this particular one for years and I still keep an extra bottle around in case of emergency. Super slippery and moisturizing.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
This conditioner is great to use as a daily conditioner. It helps lock moisture in the hair so it is left feeling healthy and strong without weighing down. Love love love Tresemme!!
Ava P.
Malden, MA
Review for: Moisture more...
I absolutely love all of the TRESemme products and this does not disappoint!!! This conditioner leaves my hair silky and smooth for a super affordable price...I would never leave TRESemme for another brand
Brianna A.
Ringgold, GA
I love this conditioner works and smells great and is very affordable I switch between this and one other kind each time I buy shampoo and I will continue to use this for a long time
Such a great conditioner! I love being to moisturize and re hydrate my hair! this leaves my hair absolutely soft to the touch and tangle free when I comb it after I wash it!
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends