BY TRESEMMÉ

• How does this conditioner compare to others? Is it easy t...3 Answers
  • Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Nessa C.
One of the best lines out there! Very inexpensive, lasts a long time and is filled with amazing qualities! My hair has been changed for the better, no lie! My favorite shampoo and conditioner!
Deborah L.
Cape Girardeau, MO
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
This product works fairly well on my hair but I feel as if I have to use a TON of it at one time. It's not a very thick conditioner. I have very long hair so it can get kind of expensive lol
Amanda K.
Madison, WI
This is one of my favorite shamppo and conditioners from the drugstore!! This conditioner makes my hair feel amazing, and really does give me moisture, without weighing my hair down too much!
Ashley O.
Bakersfield, CA
This is by far the best shampoo i love the way it leaves my hair feeling afterwards and compared to Pantene its my holy grail i truly love the kerarin one as well works especially well when u use heat like a flat iron.
Alanna C.
La Porte, IN
This conditioner left my hair feeling really soft and shiny. I can tell it helped renew the moisture back into my hair. The conditioner isn't to heavy on the hair and it smells so gooood!
Erin R.
Gainesville, FL
A good conditioner to purchase for the price. I have medium wavy hair, and it doesn't weigh my hair down at all. I wish it moisturized just a bit deeper, but an excellent bargain nonetheless. Plus it's easy to find in pretty much any store that sells shampoo.
Myrah G.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
I'm really picky about my shampoo. It has to smell good and work well on my hair. Also cant be tooo expensive. TRESemme works great! I love it! Leaves my hair smelling and looking great!
Richelle H.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
Nice conditioner with a good smell. Works well with my curly hair, and prevents more frizz than most brands. My hair used to be very damaged but this product helped it feel healthy again.
Angela P.
Review for: Moisture more...
Tresemme is always a good idea, in my opinion. I have medium-length hair, wavy and it usually goes frizzy if I don't use any treatment after Washing it, but it is not necessary at all when using this conditioner!
Marilyn C.
Lynn, MA
Tresemme products never disappoint me. I always want to try new things or other products but I never like it as much as tresemme products. It smells so good and it leaves my hair silky.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends