BY TRESEMMÉ

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Erica C.
Ilion, NY
For the price it's alright, but I only use it when I'm in a pinch. It doesn't seem to moisturize my hair as much as they claim, and it contains sulfates which always leaves my hair feeling weighed down.
Heiter R.
Anderson , IN
I absolutely love this product! It is very reasonably priced and does what it says. Softens and adds volume to your hair. It works better than its suave' counterpart. I like the large size with the pump.
Rayne C.
Macomb, MI
It's a great daily conditioner for people with normal hair. However, I have rather dry hair due to damage, so even though it DID do its job well, it didn't give me the deep conditioning that I needed.
Valerie B.
Lakeside, CA
My favorite product from this company. This is the best quality and the price is amazing! My daughter and I have long hair and this helps keep the tangles away and helps it stay healthy and look amazing!
Rianna H.
A god send for dry hair! So much moisture and life came back to my hair after using this system. I should buy more, but the 7 repair system is just as great. So affordable and worth every penny! When I run out of my new system, this is what I will be going back to! Love it!!
Candace W.
This is a pretty good conditioner for the price. It smells good and is very moisturizing. I don't leave it on for too long because I think it weighs down my hair a bit if I do but I like it for the price!
Kate S.
Wilmington, DE
I really enjoy using tresemmes hair products especially their shampoo and conditioners. I don't feel like I'm stripping my hair of natural oils or weighing it down with a heavy conditioner. Leaves my hair feeling soft and bouncy.
Katelyn H.
I love this conditioner so much. It doesn't weigh my hair down and it leaves my hair super bouncy. It makes my hair soft and shiny and it's better than the other products I've been using before it.
Traci P.
Kent, WA
It softly moisturizes my hair leaving it soft touchable and it doesn't take a lot to a lot and I love how it feels once I use it I usually have to brush my hair but with this don't it's amazing
Veronica j.
Algonquin, IL
This conditioner sometimes leaves my hair feeling strange, and won't curl (naturally) as well as other conditioners. Instead, my hair (thick, wavy/curly, long) gets kind of kinky and uncontrollable.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Kashayla W.
APO, AE
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends