BY TRESEMMÉ

• How does this conditioner compare to others? Is it easy t...3 Answers
  • Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Candace W.
This is a pretty good conditioner for the price. It smells good and is very moisturizing. I don't leave it on for too long because I think it weighs down my hair a bit if I do but I like it for the price!
Kate S.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: Moisture more...
I really enjoy using tresemmes hair products especially their shampoo and conditioners. I don't feel like I'm stripping my hair of natural oils or weighing it down with a heavy conditioner. Leaves my hair feeling soft and bouncy.
Veronica j.
Algonquin, IL
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
This conditioner sometimes leaves my hair feeling strange, and won't curl (naturally) as well as other conditioners. Instead, my hair (thick, wavy/curly, long) gets kind of kinky and uncontrollable.
Katelyn H.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
I love this conditioner so much. It doesn't weigh my hair down and it leaves my hair super bouncy. It makes my hair soft and shiny and it's better than the other products I've been using before it.
Traci P.
Kent, WA
Review for: Moisture Vitamin E Moisture Rich Hair Conditioners And Treatments more...
It softly moisturizes my hair leaving it soft touchable and it doesn't take a lot to a lot and I love how it feels once I use it I usually have to brush my hair but with this don't it's amazing
Caroline S.
This is a great product. I have curly 3b hair and I use this in between new products I'm trying out. It's a solid detangler that isn't expensive, so I can use a lot! It's a staple in my routine.
jackie T.
West Palm Beach, FL
I love this conditioner. It leaves my hair soft and manageable. It smells great. The bottles are a great size for a great price! And they always have coupons! I bought mine from family dollar.
Mark C.
Greenville, MI
This conditioner is a nice conditioner for the price point. It offers a nice quality for a fair price. It does a good job of keeping my hair from being frizzy. We usually buy this at Meijer.
Angel H.
Pell City, AL
Love this!! Keeps my hair smelling good all day! And even for a couple of days!!! It's so moisturizing. And it's such a great size!! It also very long. I use this product once or twice a week.
Stacie W.
Brooklyn, NY
After using this product for the finish time
I feel in love ❤️❤️❤️😍😍 its cheap i truly hope a lot of people use it especially people with natural hair
My hair after about 3 days still smell good
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends