BY TRESEMMÉ

• How does this conditioner compare to others? Is it easy t...3 Answers
  • Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
TRESemmé Moisture Rich Conditioner Luxurious Moisture
I really like this conditioner. It is easy to apply to my hair, and I feel like it helps calm most of my friz. My hair definitely has an added shine and softness to it after using this. I also like the way it smells.
Mallory S.
Summerfield, NC
Review for: Moisture Vitamin E Moisture Rich Hair Conditioners And Treatments more...
This product works magic! Makes my hair super smooth and shiny. Fewer split ends and stronger hair for sure. I don't color my hair, but I frequently use a blow dryer. This conditioner protects my hair from heat.
Stacy F.
Plano, TX
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
I love everything by TRESemme but unfortunately this conditioner is just kind of average. It definitely condition your hair but I don't think it does anything special, or is more conditioning than most conditioners.
Shayauna G.
Very moisturizing, perfect for you if you have curly or damaged hair. My hair is very porous, this absorbs right off and makes my hair perfectly silky and shiny.
Jaimie H.
Evansville , IN
Review for: Moisture more...
I was less than impressed with this. I realize it's a "drug store" brand, but I had high hopes. The price is affordable, but it's also not something I'd purchase again - you get what you pay for in this case. My hair felt weighted down and greasy.
Usha Q.
Saint Charles, MO
I got this as my winter conditioner and it is a nice daily conditioner, but does not seem to have an instant moisture lock impact to make me notice a difference.
Luz A.
Thermal, CA
So I have a really hard time finding these sorts of products that will moisturize but not leave my hair oily. this definitely does the trick. I highly recommend!
Bryana S.
Visalia, CA
Review for: Moisture more...
I been using this since the first day I seen it on commercial! It is affordable and it is 100% true what the information says on the bottle! It makes your hair very shiny and smooth and to top it off with that it make your hair smell good!😊
Andrea R.
Review for: Moisture more...
This is an amazing cheap conditioner i use it kind of like a hair mask. And it is awesome. It leaves my hair silky and smooth. I have some damage from bleach and it works great!
Tazmin B.
This saved my hair. I used to dye my hair crazy colors and that gave me really dry and damaged hair but after using this conditioner for a while I noticed that my hair was returning to its original condition.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends