BY TRESEMMÉ

• My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Emily R.
Sunnyvale, CA
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
This conditioner is seriously my all time favorite! It makes it so that there is absolutely no knots in my hair at all, so when I get out of the shower it's so so easy for me to brush. It works great on my naturally curly hair!
Yildi A.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
I'm so happy that I switched over to this conditioner. Have been using it for the last four years, and it detangles m hair without any problem. Great for many types of hairs, it adds moisture to mine and is very affordable.
Ursula B.
MIAMI, FL
Mi tía lo usa y me gusta mucho, es bastante gentil con su cabello y lo deja suave.
Definitivamente lo volvería a comprar, por tener el cabello corto le dura bastante.
Melody S.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Love this conditioner. It makes my hair feel great and it smells amazing. It's not very expensive and it works really well. I will definitely buy this product again.
Daisy C.
Review for: Moisture Vitamin E Moisture Rich Hair Conditioners And Treatments more...
Who doesn't Love TRESemmé lol
Love it smells so good. Leaves my bathroom smelling good... Wait my whole apartment smells like it, after i shower lol Very cheap price and also at sams you buy the bottles for a good price!!
Kassie P.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
This is a good conditioner if you are on a budget and want something that will last a long time. It has a good smell and sometimes will be on sale in select stores.
Irma C.
Yuma, AZ
Used this for my daughter hair and loved it made her hair shine and kept the moister in her hair. With her ethnic couse hair she needs all the moisture she can get.
Kimberly C.
Leesburg, FL
Review for: Moisture more...
I have thick, brown, healthy hair that has never been died before. I used to use this until It started to make my hair very waxy. It's very cost reasonable but I would not buy it again.
Lea L.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
This is the only conditioner I will use. My hair is naturally frizzy and curly. It has been hard to find a conditioner that will work for my hair, and this leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy without weighing it down.
I really like this conditioner. It is easy to apply to my hair, and I feel like it helps calm most of my friz. My hair definitely has an added shine and softness to it after using this. I also like the way it smells.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends