BY TRESEMMÉ

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Alexis T.
Saint Johns, FL
Tresemme is one of my favorite hair care products the conditioner is so thick it's perfect for my dry hair is just soak it all up and it makes it smoothr and less frizzy
Joe Ann S.
Fallentimber, PA
Review for: Moisture Vitamin E Moisture Rich Hair Conditioners And Treatments more...
I love this conditioner. My hair was falling out after three years of high stress due to my child's illness. I began using this about four months ago and my hair is full of life once again. The smell is mild not over bearing.
Kelley D.
Douds, IA
I have used this condone for many years. I love the way it make my hair so soft. My hair tangles easily but with this condone a comb goes right thru. I love this produt.
Becca A.
This is my go-to conditioner. It's not expensive, which is great for a college student's budget. Although it's not as costly as some other brands, the quality is still great.
Tara W.
Fall River , MA
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
I absolutely love this conditioner. it works wonders for my curly, frizzy hair. it also works as a detangler too. makes my hair soft, manageable and it smells great. even expensive conditioners don't do that. cuts time in half.
Emily R.
Buchanan, MI
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
This conditioner is seriously my all time favorite! It makes it so that there is absolutely no knots in my hair at all, so when I get out of the shower it's so so easy for me to brush. It works great on my naturally curly hair!
Carmen C.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
Leaves hair soft, smelling great and top product for the $$$. Great for frizzy hair. Highly recommend it. The pump makes it easier to dispense and comes in very handy.
Lexie H.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
I use this every time I wash my hair I ABSOLUTELY love this conditioner and the shampoo!!!! It's hard for me to find a good shampoo and conditioner that works with my oily hair but this does and I love it and I DEFINITELY!!! recommend it.
Sierra Q.
Mobile, AL
I have natural hair and it is THIRSTY so I have to find a conditioner that has a lot of slip to it (silicone) so I can detangle and deep condish with it. This conditioner does JUST that. I am able to detangle, sit under the dryer, and have moisturized hair. Wish I would've known about it earlier in my transition.
Ursula B.
MIAMI, FL
Mi tía lo usa y me gusta mucho, es bastante gentil con su cabello y lo deja suave.
Definitivamente lo volvería a comprar, por tener el cabello corto le dura bastante.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends