BY TRESEMMÉ

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Claudia T.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
This is my go to shampoo and conditioner. doesn't do anything fancy. cleans good with out drying hair, you don't need a lot to get the job done and can be purchased in bulk size
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
As a natural with dry hair this is one of my go to conditioners. I have thick 4B/C coily hair that dried out. But this conditioner brings back the moisture. I sometimes will even cowash and deep condition. I love the price and that it is multifunctional.
Alexa R.
Sicklerville, NJ
Review for: Moisture more...
I really injoy this Product I have really long straight hair that is oily and I have a dry scalp so if I get oily hair products for my scale it's makes my ends look very greesy and vice versa but this helped both highly recommended 😃😃😃
Brianna T.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Review for: Moisture Vitamin E Moisture Rich Hair Conditioners And Treatments more...
Been using this since I was a teenager. Keeps my hair super soft and smooth. Gets rid of tangles so I can actually brush my hair. It's gotten me through some crazy times with my hair.
Elaina I L.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
My favorite conditioner, I've been using this for the past 2-3 years. I love how it makes my hair feel when using and even when after I use it. I recommend this product ☺️
Shawn A.
This is great for natural hair following the shampoo. My hair is not color treated at this time so I can't speak for that. It smells great. Works well for a dry scalp. The price is great and I'm very satisfied. I recommend it.
Alexis A.
I use this conditioner everyday. It's perfect for my dry, wavy hair! It doesn't weigh it down to terribly bad and makes it feel soft and healthy after each use. I've been using this for the past few months and would recommend it.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
Usually find it on sale at target for around $4. Great buy leaves my hair clean soft and moisturized. I have long high lighted hair and it helps with knots and dryness.
Becca A.
This is my go-to conditioner. It's not expensive, which is great for a college student's budget. Although it's not as costly as some other brands, the quality is still great.
Rachel W.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
This conditioner keeps my hair soft and what I like about it is that I'm able to brush my hair easily after showering. I have thick hair wavy hair. I use this product twice a week.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends