BY TRESEMMÉ

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Dianelys  W.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
Me gusta mucho usar esta marca de shampoo . Yo soy una persona que cambio de shampoo muy rápido por que nunca me asientan pero este ha sido el mejor de todos muy buena elección . Me gusta la suavidad y el aroma que deja en mi pelo después de ser lavado .
Antonio M.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
One of the top brands that i enjoy using. I love this shampoo because it makes my hair softer and makes it look more shinny and better looking and also gives a good texture to my hair.
Chastity G.
I used this product for about 3 months. In the beginning I loved it, my hair looked moisturized and gorgeous. After prolonged use my hair turned limp and brittle. It started breaking off and shedding really bad.
Kimberly S.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
Love love love this product. it's my absolute go to. Inexpensive, comes in handy travel bottles, wonderful fragrance and leaves my curls soft and easy to work with, without any other products!
Christine W.
Fremont, MI
I love every Tresemme product I try. This conditioner is wonderful. Very moisturizing. I also use it on my legs to shave and it works really well. It's about as close as you can get to salon products without costing anywhere near as much. My favorite.
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
Review for: Moisture more...
I love Tresemme Tresemme is one of my go-to products of all time I love their head shampoo and conditioner that go together like PB&J I love them so much they made my hair smooth and frizz-free I just love it
Heydi M.
Yonkers, NY
Review for: Moisture more...
Started using it about 4 months ago . To be honest wouldn't change it for anything . It leaves my hair really soft and bouncy . I would de finally recommend it to anyone to use it.
Elena B.
Lawrence, KS
My hair is curly and gets dry easily, so I'm always looking for deep hydration in both my shampoo and conditioner. This particular product leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy right after the shower, but as soon as my hair is dry, it is...well...dry. I would use this as a replacement for shampoo, but never as my final moisturizing conditioner.
Stephanie O.
Buckhannon, WV
I have been using Tresemmé for over a year. It is pretty much the only conditioner that doesn't leave my hair limp and weighted down. The smell is terrific and my hair is so soft.
Mercedes B.
Albany , OR
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
Treseme is the ONLY shampoo and conditioner I will use along with hairspray and other hair product. It smells so good makes my hair extremely soft and cleans my hair really good.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends