BY TRESEMMÉ

• My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Leslie M.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Reasonably priced and does a good job of leaving my hair easy to comb through. I have very thick, long hair and find that TRESemme' is a product that meets my expectations. I have tried many other comparably priced products and now consistently purchase this product.
Destanee H.
Eugene, OR
Review for: Moisture Vitamin E Moisture Rich Hair Conditioners And Treatments more...
I've been using this product for a
Couple years now. I used to use John Frieda but switched to this after awhile due to cost. It works very well and keeps my fine hair soft and smooth. I do notice a little more 'fly aways' when I use it. Definitely worth the price!
Ashley B.
Hebron, IN
As a stylist I have tried MANY diff. brands of conditioners from the top dollar ones to dollar store brands haha I always come back to tresemme, they always smell so good and leave my hair looking healthy and not weighed down or dry its just perfect! And not costly either!
Karrie E.
Enoree, SC
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
TRESemme is a household name that will always hold a wonderful reputation k the hair are world. The accessibility of this bottle is great, supplying just the right amount with each pump. The moisture this conditioner provides gives life to dead, dried out hair that we all have some days. I would definitely recommend this product, as well as any other TRESemme product!
Carina R.
Morrisonville, NY
Keeps my hair shiny and soft. Works just as well as the more expensive products. I use it as a daily conditioner and I also leave it in for 7 minutes about once a week... I have bleached blonde hair so this stuff really keeps my hair from drying out, breaking off
Stephanie M.
Independence, MO
Delicious smell! I felt like the bottle lasted a while and made my hair feel silky, smooth, and soft. I used it with the Moisture Rich Shampoo as well. I think using them together helped provide the desired moisture.
Samantha B.
Bristol, CT
This is the only conditioner that my husband will even let my buy. My hair is dark blonde and wavy, but my hair is so damaged. He loves the bounce it creates and how the curls are perfect and not frizzy. I would buy it a million times over. It is very effective!
Daisy L.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
Tresemme Shampoo seems to work better on my medium to thick hair than the conditioners, although this bottle will last you a long time, and smooth and add shine to your hair. My hair never grows too oily or left untamed when I am using this conditioner, which is great.
Jacque B.
Bloomingdale, IL
I typically use this because it is inexpensive and works ok. I would love if they made a formula that was more moisturizing though. Especially for extremely dry hair or hair for mixed races. I have dark brown hair and it's kind of thick. Yes I would buy it again.
Cesilie F.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
This is definitely my fav conditioner. I use the Tresmme Shampoo Moisture Rich and then this after and my hair is perfect. It stays soft and smooth even through all the straightening and curling irons I put my hair through.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends