BY TRESEMMÉ

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Montaha A.
Philadelphia
I use this along with the moisture rich shampoo and it keeps my hair smooth and clean. It also smells great. I have already scalp so this helps to remove oils and keep my hair oil free for a week.
Jamie B.
Lovington, NM
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
I live in the desert and the dry air out here is very harsh on hair. Tresemme conditioner is great for keeping dryness under control and for making hair noticeably softer. Also, it smells fantastic. Overall, I am very satisfied with the quality and price of this conditioner.
Marissa L.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Review for: Moisture Vitamin E Moisture Rich Hair Conditioners And Treatments more...
This conditioner is sold at a very affordable price and does a pretty good job at leaving my hair soft and tangle free. It also has a nice, light scent. I've used more expensive conditioners that work better, but for the price, I would use this as an every day conditioner.
Amira G.
El Paso, TX
Great product. Gives my hair the moisture it needs to last me. Great for wash and goes. Also works as a leave in conditioner. I use this product every week. Very efficient and effective. The packaging is nice. I can definitely see myself continuing to use this product.
Ashley B.
Hebron, IN
As a stylist I have tried MANY diff. brands of conditioners from the top dollar ones to dollar store brands haha I always come back to tresemme, they always smell so good and leave my hair looking healthy and not weighed down or dry its just perfect! And not costly either!
Toby C.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Moisture more...
I love this condition. I use it on all of my wigs and my hair. It leaves my hair and my wigs very soft and smooth. It detang my hair and my wigs and it smells so good. I will buy again and again.
Angelica R.
Review for: Moisture more...
It's at a very convenient price and it works wonderfully. The bottle last me quick some time especially when you share the shampoo bottle. Smells great and definitely keeps my hair feeling smooth
Leslie M.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Reasonably priced and does a good job of leaving my hair easy to comb through. I have very thick, long hair and find that TRESemme' is a product that meets my expectations. I have tried many other comparably priced products and now consistently purchase this product.
Jessica K.
Rocky mount, NC
I have used TRESemme products my whole life and they are tried and true! I have never been disappointed with the price or results. this is a classic conditioner that works well for any hair type.
Michelle J.
This conditioner is unbelievable, especially for the price. It makes my hair incredibly soft for up to 3 days before I use it again, and manages my usually unmanageable hair (my hair gets tangled extremely easily).
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Kashayla W.
APO, AE
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends