BY TRESEMMÉ

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Carolyn M.
Waterville, WA
Review for: Moisture more...
I tried this and not a fan, dried my hair out and left my scalp with more dandruff then normal. The smell is good and I like that it comes in larger bottles, but not a can if the product. Won't buy again.
Emily T.
This is my ultimate favorite conditioner. It made my usual frizzy, dry, curly hair into soft, frizz-free (for the most part), curly hair. My old conditioner could somewhat tame the frizz but this conditioner managed to make it mostly frizz-free. It also left my hair smelling fantastic!
Alyssa A.
Boston, MA
I have thick and curly hair which needs plenty of moisture. This doesn't penetrate as deep as I would hope, even leaving it in for ~10 minutes in the shower. It is good for a basic conditioner and the price is spot on, but as far as moisture goes I don't think it lives up to its name.
Kristina D.
Review for: Moisture more...
I always have this in my shower for my husband to use since I have treated hair and he doesn't. It's a great price and it lasts so long. Smells great and makes your hair very soft. Unfortunately I just found out they test on animals which may cause me to not purchase it anymore.
Carly M.
Lompoc, CA
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
I love the way my hair feels after I use their moisture rich luxurious shampoo & conditioner products. It's my go-to product no matter how far I stray & try to find something better for the same price. my hair is so easy to straighten & style after using this product! It's a must try.
Melissa C.
TRESemmé has always been my go to shampoo and conditioner. It always leaves my heart feeling soft and healthy. I recommend this brand to anyone looking for simple, affordable, and effective hair products.
Emily H.
Ringgold, GA
This product is fantastic! I would recommend it to anyone with thick hair. It can be purchased at Walmart or really any other store. I use it every other day, and it's a good lasting product! It also smells delicious which is a huge plus, because no one wants their hair to stink.
Bri R.
Review for: Moisture Vitamin E Moisture Rich Hair Conditioners And Treatments more...
I am a die hard TRESemme user. It is one of the only conditioners my hair likes. My hair comes out silky when I apply this to the ends of my hair after shampooing and let it sit while I finish showering (ex. shaving, washing body).
Gwen D.
Cooper city, FL
Bought this from Walmart in a mini size to take on a camping trip with me and I thought it was going to be terrible quality because it was so cheap but boy was I wrong.
It's perfect and leaves my hair so soft
Jeanette N.
Livingston, NJ
I don't use any other conditioner. Moisturizes and leaves my hair feeling silky smooth. I've tried other cheaper conditioners like Suave and Fructis and none of them worked as well as this one. I've been a TRESemme user for years and I don't plan on switching to any other brand.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends