BY TRESEMMÉ

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Grace P.
Tempe, AZ
Sure I love this product, but I have found preferred brands with competitive prices and softer finishing touches. Nevertheless this is a great product because I have used it for quite a while before I found a new brand and I have found that it does its purpose, and that's it, nothing extra.
Lexie A.
Syracuse , UT
Review for: Moisture more...
My hair has never felt softer! This conditioner has worked wonders on my dry brittle hair, the packaging was great and I bought it at a local grocery store! The price and quality is so great and I highly recommend!
Lauren E.
Hyattsville, MD
Review for: Moisture Vitamin E Moisture Rich Hair Conditioners And Treatments more...
I use this in travel size whenever I'm on the road-- in the event that my hair gets overly dried out with a hotel blowdryer, this helps counteract that potential damage. Love the way it makes my hair feel!
Melanie G.
Gaffney, SC
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
I've used many different shampoos and conditioners before but TRESemme is my favorite by far. It doesn't leave my hair oily like other shampoos have done, it smells good, and leaves my hair feeling so soft.
Cora K.
Hillsboro , OR
I love this conditioner. It leaves my hair soft and easy to brush out. It never leaves my hair greasy feeling. Love that you can buy it in a bigger bottle with a hand pump. It also works great for shaving!
Alex A.
New Albany, OH
Review for: Moisture more...
I really like this conditioner! It's definitely one of the better "drugstore" conditioners. It leaves my hair smooth and tangle free and doesn't weight it down too much. Good product for a very reasonable price!
Jennifer L.
Greeley, PA
Does everything I need it to. Leave's my hair soft, shiny and easy to brush through. I have very fine hair that tangles easily and this is the only affordable conditioner that get's the job done. Short of spending $20 to $30 dollars at the salon this is the best conditioner you can get.
Bonnie H.
Brownwood, TX
Out of all the Tressemme conditioners this is one of my favorites. It washes out well so my hair actually feels clean after using it instead of oily. My bottle had the pump on the top and that is one of my favorite things about it. I've given this to my mom and she loves it too.
Carolyn M.
Waterville, WA
Review for: Moisture more...
I tried this and not a fan, dried my hair out and left my scalp with more dandruff then normal. The smell is good and I like that it comes in larger bottles, but not a can if the product. Won't buy again.
Amanda M.
I seriously love TRESemmé conditioner! It Leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth after my everyday wash! It works great with my curly hair! I give it 5 stars and lots of love! I'm so satisfied with the results from it! It's a must have!
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends