BY TRESEMMÉ

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Kelly D.
Brooksville, FL
Smell is a big deal for me with conditioners and I never was huge about tresemmes scents. Or should I say how long they keep your hair smelling good. Other than that, it's a decent conditioner. A tad pricey but you get a decent amount. Leaves my scalp a little flakey but that could just by my reaction to it.
Tish L.
West Liberty , KY
All the great benefits of a high end salon conditioner at drug store prices! This makes my extremely over processed and damaged hair silkly smooth! Love this conditioner, not to heavy; doesn't weigh my hair down and make it limp and lifeless. It's definitely a repeat purchase for me!
Sarah Y.
Pretty sure the packaging looks a little different now, but I love this product! I've been using it for about two years and won't even try a different conditioner! It's been hard for me to find something to moisturize my thick curly hair enough to keep it soft, but this conditioner takes the cake, seriously.
Samantha M.
Long Beach , CA
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
This conditioner is awesome and it's an amazing bargain, practically lasts forever and it's super amazing for people with really long hair. I have issues with brittle hair and heat damage and this product worked wonders.
Ashley H.
Baileyville, ME
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
Can't beat the smell and the smooth, soft results after using this conditioner! Perfect for those who can't afford high salon prices but want that salon feel and look! This the conditioner you want! I encourage everyone to try this product, you will love it.
Jasmine  W.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
This conditioner is a holy grail for me. When I use this conditioner my hair is so moisturized and curls are so bouncy. I use this in conjunction with the TRESemme Flawless Curls shampoo and its amazing. I've never used a conditioner that I loved so much. So overall I recommend this to anyone with dry hair.
Stephani S.
This is an okay all around conditioner. You get a lot of product for not too much money. I will continue to use this. However, I cannot use for too many weeks at a time, as it seems to leave build up on my hair over time.
Liz M.
Columbus , GA
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
What I like to do for my super dry hair is put this condition in when my hair is dry I saturated it then I sleep on it for the night the next day when I wash it it is soft and manageable and cheaper to do than at salon
joanna p.
West Sacramento, CA
Review for: Moisture more...
This product is so great i really recommend it , it has a wonderful scent and it doesn't leave ur hair oilu like the other conditioner and you only have to use a little bit and it leaves ur hair tangle free and super soft plus it makes ur hair smell wonderful
Destiny B.
El Cajon, CA
Omg... this is my all time favorite conditioner. I use this along with the moisture rich shampoo and this system get my curl pattern back to normal. I like to use this conditioner after I flat iron my or whenever I feel my hair needs moisture. It makes my hair softer and gives it great slip for detangling.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends