BY TRESEMMÉ

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Shannon S.
Madison, WI
This is my regular Conditioner. I use it once a day. After conditioning, my hair feels smooth, and far more manageable. Usually lasts about a month and a half. Very similar results to more expensive brands. A great value, at about $4-5 at most stores.
Paige J.
Fayetteville, NC
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
I have really thick hair that's kind of dry and damaged from dyeing it. I was using a conditioner that made my hair feel even more brittle. I switched to this one, and in two days my hair was super soft and shiny. I highly recommend!
Josie S.
Review for: Moisture more...
Tresemme shampoo and conditioner are my absolute favorite. they work so well with my hair. i never have any left behind soap or grease. it makes my hair soft and shiny and i will always get this brand of shampoo and conditioner
Julie M.
Toledo, OH
Review for: Moisture more...
Absolutely love this conditioner. For starters it is a great price, especially living on a college budget. I use this product everyday/every other day in my hair and it leaves it feeling so soft without making it feel greasy!
Alayna J.
Sikeston, MO
Review for: Moisture more...
Tresemme leaves your hair feeling smooth and silky. Unlike other conditioners your hair is not heavy or greasy after use. Works well with my coarse and frizzy hair. The price point is wonderful for the results of this product. I love this product and use it regularly!
Elizabeth V.
Pasadena, CA
Review for: Moisture Vitamin E Moisture Rich Hair Conditioners And Treatments more...
This is my favorite drugstore product for conditioner. I have a lot of naturally occurring oil, and this keeps won't make my hair super greasy if I accidentally get it on my scalp while washing my hair. Makes my hair super soft.
Erica W.
Columbia, MO
I always have a big bottle of this! The kids use it and their hair is always looking shiny and wonderful. It is very affordable and found in most of the stores where I do my shopping. It cannot be beat to just buy a large bottle of this when you have a large family!
Katya H.
I love this conditioner, and the shampoo! I have long, straight hair that tends to get dry. These products keep my hair soft, frizz free, and healthy looking without the weight or greesy look of other moisturizing products.
Tish L.
West Liberty , KY
All the great benefits of a high end salon conditioner at drug store prices! This makes my extremely over processed and damaged hair silkly smooth! Love this conditioner, not to heavy; doesn't weigh my hair down and make it limp and lifeless. It's definitely a repeat purchase for me!
Kelly D.
Brooksville, FL
Smell is a big deal for me with conditioners and I never was huge about tresemmes scents. Or should I say how long they keep your hair smelling good. Other than that, it's a decent conditioner. A tad pricey but you get a decent amount. Leaves my scalp a little flakey but that could just by my reaction to it.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends