BY TRESEMMÉ

• Does this make your hair soft and easy to get knots out? ...2 Answers
  • My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Adina D.
Hyattsville, MD
I have natural hair and I use the Moisture Rich conditioner in the winter to ensure my hair remains soft and pliable during the harsh winter months that can dry hair out and leave it brittle. The texture is smooth, thick and creamy. After I apply it, I can easily comb the conditioner from root to end and my hair is visibly hydrated after rinsing.
Carmen B.
This is a really good conditioner for the price. It always brings my curls back to life when they are super brittle and damaged. I absolutely recommend it and you can't go wrong with the price. That's one of the wonderful things about TRESemme.
Karisma A.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
Tresemme is one of my favorite brands, and i have tried almost all of their conditioners. I must say this one is not really my cup of tea. I thought it was rather drying and gave me a hard time detangling and did not provide moisture what so ever. My fav is the anti breakage conditioner, i used that even when i had no breakage, its simply amazing.
Kelsey H.
Evansville, IN
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
Used for the first time today and it left my hair feeling absolutely amazing. my hair was oily and frizzy before I washed it, and once using alongside its shampoo counterpart it left my hair soft and shiny. would definitely recommend to others.
Kayleah C.
Review for: Moisture more...
This product is an okay product for me. It makes my hair really soft after using, but after one day my hair is super oily. I usually don't have an oil problem so that was a no go. Overall okay product, probably won't go back to using this though.
Joanna W.
Review for: Moisture Vitamin E Moisture Rich Hair Conditioners And Treatments more...
This is a good conditioner for normal hair . I use this about once a week . It isn't as conditioning as the smoothing conditioner which I adore . I tend to get greasy roots and dry ends . Packaging is great large bottles. I would totally recommend
Jessica K.
This conditioner really helps my hair feel like it was freshly cut soft! You don't need to use that much so the bottle lasts a really long time and you get the classic TRESemme scent. Totally met my expectations and you can't beat the price.
Alexandra S.
Maineville, OH
I initially bought this as a travel size bottle. After using it while out of town I fell in love with it and bought a full size bottle as soon as I got home. I do not condition my hair often because it makes my thin fine hair heavy but this conditioner does not do this! It also smells great and leaves my hair so shiny and healthy looking!
Marian G.
Omaha, NE
Love Tresseme conditioner because my hair is heavy and it tangles when it's wet. This conditioner lets me run a comb smoothly through my hair after a shower, it feels great, and smells wonderful. I have been using this conditioner for years.
Laura C.
Corp Christi, TX
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
This is my go to conditioner. I love that it's a large container and has a pump. Very easy to use. my hair is very thick and long and this is a great moisturizer for my hair. it doesn't leave my hair oily. It leaves my hair feeling clean.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends