BY TRESEMMÉ

• My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Daniella G.
Providence , RI
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
I usually don't really pay much mind to the different conditioners I use, but when I bought this conditioner I really noticed a difference in my hair. It not only LOOKED healthier, it FELT healthier. there's no better feeling than knowing you're using the right products for your hair. To make your hair even smoothr, I would use the moisturizing shampoo as well.
Destiny R.
Dorchester, MA
Review for: Moisture Vitamin E Moisture Rich Hair Conditioners And Treatments more...
This conditioner is amazing it makes my hair feel silky smooth. I have dyed my hair so many times in the past and my hair took on a brittle, dry feel. I used this conditioner and my hair felt soft and nice, for a long time it had not felt that way. It was a big help to my hair.
Breana S.
Kissimmee, FL
This is a very moisturizing conditioner. Its thick and has good slip. I have dry hair so it helped to replenish moisture. I used this product regularly to co-wash my thick, kinky-curly hair. I only gave it 4 stars because it has a strong perfume smell.
Victoria R.
W Melbourne, FL
Hands down the best condition for slip for type 4 naturals. This is a good detangler and a good cowash conditioner. Great for immediate moisture that is long lasting. Plus this conditioner is a great price so be sure to stock up! I totally recommend it.
Amanda C.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Moisture more...
This is my go to cheap conditioner. You get a lot for your money. I have bleach blonde hair that's dry and damaged. This conditioner makes my hair soft. I usually use a generous amount and let it soak in while I shower. Kinda like a hair mask. Works great!
Nancy C.
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
I really like the scent of this one, very rich and creamy texture, leaves my hair feeling really soft. Doesn't leave a greasy residue behind. Doesn't weight my hair down either. Would recommend anyone to try
Olivia F.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
This is the greatest for people like me, with super thick, dry-ish hair! It keeps my ends moist while not making my scalp oily. It lasts for days keeping my hair shiny and keeping it de-tangled. 10/10 will be buying again! I'll never use anything else!
Sam A.
Women love a man in TRESemme... I think. Ever since beginning to soak my hair in this golden nectar of the golds, I've gained 20lbs muscle and have become a millionaire. The reason to my sudden perfection in life has no other explanation then TRESemme.
Emily D.
Columbus, IN
Review for: Moisture more...
This conditioner works great! I love to use it in the winter time because my hair gets extra dry then. I put a lot right on my ends. It makes my hair feel very soft and clean, and it smells great! The bottle is a good size and doesn't fall over in the shower. It's perfect! I would definitely recommend purchasing this product and it is not too expensive!
Jessica I.
I find that whenever I use the Moisture Rich line (Shampoo and Conditioner), my hair is smoothr, softer, and doesn't tangle as quickly. I have fine hair, and a lot of it, so keeping everything sleek is important to reduce tangling. Both products have a nice rich texture, and the conditioner stays in place until rinsed, which is conducive to moisturizing.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends