BY TRESEMMÉ

• My hair has been feeling super dry lately and it seems to...4 Answers
Buy on kmart
Shanshan Z.
Moscow, ID
Review for: Moisture Vitamin E Moisture Rich Hair Conditioners And Treatments more...
For some reason, my hair became very dry and has bad ends. Every time I brush my hairs, the all the hair just stuck into my hair brush. You know that feeling?! Every since i used this product, it has been a week so far, my hair becomes smother and thicker. I love it!
Samantha B.
Ogden, UT
Honestly, I cannot beat the price for the results. I've been using this product religiously for the past ten years and it's the only store product that gives me the silky smooth results I am looking for without shelling out an insane amount of money on salon brands.
Mayra R.
I think this conditioner works really well with my frizzy wavy hair. It makes it softer and easy to manage. I also noticed it doesn't wear out my hair color. The smell of this product is great too I have been using this for about 5 years now and have not been disappointed.
Christine S.
Jamaica, NY
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
I LOVE this conditioner!! I used this all last summer as curl creme and leave in. Kept my curls super healthy with all the damage my hair goes through in the summer. I dye it blonde...I swim in beach water and cloudiness and my curls STILL come back to life. Must buy!
Jessica N.
Waldorf, MD
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
This is just an okay, average conditioner. Out of the entire tresseme line that i have tried, it is the best conditioner in my opinion. I bought it because it was on sale for 5 dollars for the huge pump bottle amd so it was a good value. Would i repurchase this? No. I am looking for something much more hydrating. It doesn't way my wavy hair down, though, which is nice.
Review for: Moisture more...
This conditioner is a really great over the counter conditioner. It makes my hair so soft and smooth with no frizz. I really love how moisturized my hair is after I use it. I recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to pay for an expensive conditioner from a salon.
Shannon F.
Jennings, LA
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
My favorite conditioner straight up! I have really thick and curly hair! I buy two conditioners to one shampoo bc i soak my hair in tjis particular one! Smells so wonderful and make my hair feel so fresh and soft! I would recommend this product to every hair type!
lily g.
la mesa
My hair gets extremely dry and I hate putting a lot of different products in it. so I used this to get more moisture in my hair. it makes ur hair soft as soon as you use it. I let it sit for a couple minutes then rinse it out and my hair felt instantly healthier
Kristen S.
Callicoon, NY
I love TRESEMME Moisture Rich Conditioner. When using it my hair feels extremely soft, and not dry. I love the smell of Tresemme, it keeps my hair smelling good all day. It comes in a big bottle that lasts for a long time. I am very satisfied with this product.
Daniella G.
Providence, RI
Review for: TRESemme Conditioner Moisture Rich Luxurious with Pump 39oz more...
I usually don't really pay much mind to the different conditioners I use, but when I bought this conditioner I really noticed a difference in my hair. It not only LOOKED healthier, it FELT healthier. there's no better feeling than knowing you're using the right products for your hair. To make your hair even smoothr, I would use the moisturizing shampoo as well.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?
Caitlin S.
Helena, AL
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this a good conditioner for split ends